what's band for vinyl collective box set project ?

I would also enjoy a Zao boxset. Two others would be a Nasum boxset and a Converge boxset.

Nasum got a boxset of sorts. it's a 4xLP called "grind finale". Big package. Expensive

i remember the time when grind finale released and still regret which i don't have money for buy some....

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest afsdan

yeah dude, Grind Finale was $55 or so when I saw it at the store here.

too steep for my blood, but I suppose buying all their records separately would have been more than $55.

oh well.

It would never ever happen but I'd love to see a Million Dead box set.

Super Backed

any million dead lps would make my year. such an underrated band and a real shame they split. if more people in the co-op liked them it would be an amazing choice to press but its never going to happen and that makes me a saaaaddd panda.

Dunno how many of you guys are fans of the Scottish band Biffy Clyro but a box set of their four records would be awesome. To me, at least.

man,i ever saw their show on 2005....

:)

Awesome man, what did you think? They've been so underrated for so long and finally getting the attention they deserve.

man,i ever saw their show on 2005....

:)

Awesome man, what did you think? They've been so underrated for so long and finally getting the attention they deserve.

well,they're a good band but i'm not sure what will happend in the states about them if they cross the ocean for make reputation....