Lifetime on No Idea

OH MY GOD

I was going to post a thread about how much to pay for Hello Bastards and Jerseys Best because I really want them.

Now I'll just hold out for No Idea releases. I say you get someone to draw the Hello Bastards with colored pencil and Jerseys Best with crayon for the covers. :)

All of the original artwork is long gone. That's the main hitch. We'll see what happens. We would still like to, but it requires a different approach. Ha!

hey var, i don't want to assume you do goofy shit out of the blue (AM! 180 gram) all the time, but it would be super awesome if you took submissions for new artwork. i am going to draw something stupid regardless, and everyone else should too even if no idea isn't interested. i think it would be fun.

I would love a copy of both of these records. Why can't you just scan in a really high resolution image of the artwork and send that to the printer? I've got a buddy back in Seattle who does that kind of stuff all the time. Then again, I'm no graphic designer, so feel free to tell me I'm full of shit.

I would love a copy of both of these records. Why can't you just scan in a really high resolution image of the artwork and send that to the printer? I've got a buddy back in Seattle who does that kind of stuff all the time. Then again, I'm no graphic designer, so feel free to tell me I'm full of shit.

You're full of shit.

Sorry couldn't pass up the opportunity.

You're full of shit.

Sorry couldn't pass up the opportunity.

No need to apologize. I'm usually full of shit.

get ben snakepit to draw up some new art

I would love that. For Hello Bastards, you should just go ahead and use the Housemartins art and be done with it.

Or that one LP on Bluenote the Housemartins ripped off?

Kinda like local metal bands in the late 80's covering Metallica's cover of Killing Joke or whatnot?