NFL Discussion

Really interested to see how he does if he comes in for Colin. I was a gabbert apologist for his whole tenure in Jacksonville so it'll be cool to see what he can do with a good offensive line and a proper receiving corp.

This is how I feel as well.

Skins signed Colt McCoy today, calling it now SUPERBOWL!

There are still people here who believe he should still be starting here. It doesnt shock me though. Was listening to local sports radio last week and one of the guys jokingly said there is at least 2% of Browns fans who would not trade Hoyer straight up for Romo. They got bombarded with people who would not do that trade.

Its no wonder we are the laughing stock of the sports world.

Is it weird that i care way more about the NFL off-season than I do about the MLB regular season?

9 games into a 162 game schedule being overshadowed by the largest professional sport in the country's free agency pre-draft period?  no, its not weird and you're not alone.

I, personally, dont care much about the NFL off-season because the Packers never do much and I love baseball more than any other sport, but I definitely can see why others would feel the way you do

MLB offseason is right in the middle of the NFL season.  NHL offseason is right in the middle of MLB season.  NBA offseason, who gives a shit.  the NFL just has the perfect timing in terms of being able to generate interest

I'm biased but, while it looks bad on the whole, when you read the story the girl has already claimed that she and he didn't engage in any sexual activity when they were alone so it would strike me as strange if something really wrong went on here (besides being an idiot)

Yeah the problem is that Kaepernick put himself in the situation. But the story really doesn't seem all that incriminating. I don't think you rape a girl and then take her to the hospital.

Not completing football related, but going to see The Draft tomorrow....also got an awesome Broncos CC so I could get a hat for $7 ppd lol

.....why are all sports hats flat bills now....if I wanted to look like a deadbeat I would grow a chinstrap.

Also just got my HoF helmet in the mail! can't wait to have it signed by some of the greatest players ever!

Got a date with Demontti Dawson, Chris Doleman, Rickey Jackson, Floyd Little, Warren Sapp, Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin, Jonathan Ogden, Andre Tippett, and Rod Woodson :D