NFL Discussion

Also, the jaguars got fucked.

3 out of 4 of the first games on the road, the 3rd being our home opener vs the colts.

Have a month long stretch where they don't play at home (Unless you count that London game)

All but two games start at 1pm eastern

No Monday night football again

And end the season on the road again for the 3rd year in a row.

Also, the jaguars got fucked.

3 out of 4 of the first games on the road, the 3rd being our home opener vs the colts.

Have a month long stretch where they don't play at home (Unless you count that London game)

All but two games start at 1pm eastern

No Monday night football again

And end the season on the road again for the 3rd year in a row.

I dont think there can be any more obvious sign of the NFL forcing a franchise to relocate more than with Jacksonville

Nice. I can't wait to go to those games.

Me neither, I think for my graduation I'm going to go out to Denver to catch a game and hit up that one autograph shop on Colifax :D

I need more Broncos gear (not really) but I need some decor for my office :P (aka framed jerseys.) I've been slowly acquiring man cave supplies this last school year..... Broncos neon bar sign, Sharpe HOF enshrinement ball, cleatus figurine, and jerseys.

Which sucks because I'm meeting Sharpe and Little next weekend and I would like to find a non-autograhed jersey of Little..... but everything I see is already signed :/

Me neither, I think for my graduation I'm going to go out to Denver to catch a game and hit up that one autograph shop on Colifax :D

I need more Broncos gear (not really) but I need some decor for my office :P (aka framed jerseys.) I've been slowly acquiring man cave supplies this last school year..... Broncos neon bar sign, Sharpe HOF enshrinement ball, cleatus figurine, and jerseys.

Which sucks because I'm meeting Sharpe and Little next weekend and I would like to find a non-autograhed jersey of Little..... but everything I see is already signed :/

When you come out to Colorado let me know. I have season tickets.maybe a VC meet up at a game.

When you come out to Colorado let me know. I have season tickets.maybe a VC meet up at a game.

That would be pretty rad, turns out the Broncos are playing the Bengals a couple days after I graduate so my boss (graduating as well) are going to hit up that game most likely :/

I'll see what arrangements I can make to try to head out to Colorado though!

I cant remember who it was, Kiper maybe? His latest board had us getting both Watkins and Manziel. If that happens thatd be awesome. But it wont.

it's plausible. I mean you guys would have to get hella fucking lucky or trade up. But if Oakland goes with that OT, and Tennessee and Minnesota take bortles and Bridgewater...

Even if it's not the case you guys will still get a good shot at a decent Qb with the #26 pick

it's plausible. I mean you guys would have to get hella fucking lucky or trade up. But if Oakland goes with that OT, and Tennessee and Minnesota take bortles and Bridgewater...

Even if it's not the case you guys will still get a good shot at a decent Qb with the #26 pick

plausible, yes. likely, no.

but like I said im not listening to what anyone says. ill believe something once the draft is over.

plausible, yes. likely, no.

but like I said im not listening to what anyone says. ill believe something once the draft is over.

are the browns doing a draft party this year?

The jaguars are inviting a bunch of people to watch it at the stadium. Curious how many high draft teams will do one if not most.

im incredibly sick of draft talk. especially with the Browns. no one has any fucking clue what we are going to do. hell, we probably dont know what we are going to do.

Probably thinking about which 1st rounder to draft then which team they want to trade them to after a year of development haha