i just visited frank's how your edge list

Hey jhulud, your list is amazing, but it sure looks like it was a hard work taking all that pictures. Man, haven´t been listing to Heather Nova in years. Oyster was such a great album

Thanks Frank!

I love Heather Nova's music. Been a fan for years. Too bad she doesn't tour the US much...or at all for that matter. Last time I saw her was at some radio-sponsored show in Tampa back in '99 or 2000 maybe. Can't recall exactly. That was the last time she was here stateside.

I know what you mean Frank. I switched over to google docs about a year ago and when I saw that Jeff (ScriptedRain) had individual pics linked, I did the same. I went back and took pics of every single record I own (sometimes more than one pics depending on what extra could be on it) and it took a long-ass time. I pretty much take a pic of a record as soon as I get it and add it to the list but there are still quite a few that I have yet to take pics of.

Haha, I checked your list out and sat here for probably two full minutes trying to figure out where the hell the pictures were! ;D

I have also recently started taking pictures of every new release I get. And I would like to at some point have a picture for all the vinyl on my list as well. I've already completed the pictures for my HWM collection, so I like to think of it as I'm already well on my way!

what will it take to get that Strike Anywhere - Underground Europe on Opaque Yellow from you Frank? Give me something from your want list to hunt down that you'd be willing to trade it for... i need it for my strike anywhere collection ;)

Ahh, I don´t know. I kinda wanna hold on to that record, as it was given to me directly from the guy that ran the label. It´s one of only 5 existing copies. Hmmm, maybe for a yellow Lifetime 2 songs 7". I´d really love to have that one for my collection.

btw Robert, did you get that BR records from your mother in England yet?

what will it take to get that Strike Anywhere - Underground Europe on Opaque Yellow from you Frank? Give me something from your want list to hunt down that you'd be willing to trade it for... i need it for my strike anywhere collection ;)

Ahh, I don´t know. I kinda wanna hold on to that record, as it was given to me directly from the guy that ran the label. It´s one of only 5 existing copies. Hmmm, maybe for a yellow Lifetime 2 songs 7". I´d really love to have that one for my collection.

btw Robert, did you get that BR records from your mother in England yet?

Thats totally understandable. I wonder who has the other 4 copies?

My mum is coming over to the states in Mid September to see me, so she is bringing them all over then... stoked to have them all in my possession finally! Thanks again for that, i greatly appreciate it for sure!

Great collection though, the AM! pics look very nice

Thats totally understandable. I wonder who has the other 4 copies?

Probably people here in the area around Cologne. The guys who did the label Scene Police were from Bonn and Cologne and they usually gave rare variants to friends. I knew them quite well and Dennis who ran the label hooked me up with one. I can imagine he maybe kept a copy for himself. BTW, it´s not opaque, but translucent with black streaks. I think I posted a picture some time ago

you should definatley let me know if you ever look to purge your briefs collection, you've got a couple there I haven't been able to track down.

Zak, I don´t think that´s going to happen, I hardly ever sold stuff from my collection. But if I ever have to do it, I´ll let you guys on VC know first.