i just visited frank's how your edge list

Hey, thanks everyone for all the kind words.

@ lydia Once you start hunting variants, you´re doomed to a life of misery and go down a downward spiral, haha. I should have never started.

@ bigmonkey Actually, I had a sonography of my kidneys yesterday. The doctor said they are ok, but you never know. I might get back to you.

@jhulud I thought about doing the same, having a picture of each release linked to the HYE list. But on the other hand I´m too lazy to take a picture of each record. So I just took some of the bands I really diehard collect. But I´ll probably add some more over the next months. Also with a better quality, most of the pictures are shot with my mobile phone

I know what you mean Frank. I switched over to google docs about a year ago and when I saw that Jeff (ScriptedRain) had individual pics linked, I did the same. I went back and took pics of every single record I own (sometimes more than one pics depending on what extra could be on it) and it took a long-ass time. I pretty much take a pic of a record as soon as I get it and add it to the list but there are still quite a few that I have yet to take pics of.

I know what you mean Frank. I switched over to google docs about a year ago and when I saw that Jeff (ScriptedRain) had individual pics linked, I did the same. I went back and took pics of every single record I own (sometimes more than one pics depending on what extra could be on it) and it took a long-ass time. I pretty much take a pic of a record as soon as I get it and add it to the list but there are still quite a few that I have yet to take pics of.

yep, that´s the hard part. If you already have a collection and then decide to list them and take pictures, you´re doomed. It took me a hell of a time alone to list all the stuff I had, I still haven´t covered everything as I lost the interest in doing the listing. Nowadays, I just add all the new stuff I buy. Don´t wanna imagine how much long it would take to add pictures for all the releases, haha.

Worst part was when I entered like 90% of my records in the recordnerd list and then the site went down for a month or two.

First thing I did when it was back up, was copying that list and then move it to HYE.

Gonna take a look at your list now, Jhulud

haha, I think we already had this discussion on here some time ago.

I agree, maybe it would make more sense to write /500 instead of 1/500. On the other hand, when I have numbered copies, I list them as #344/500. Anyway, I´m too lazy to change all that.

Hey jhulud, your list is amazing, but it sure looks like it was a hard work taking all that pictures. Man, haven´t been listing to Heather Nova in years. Oyster was such a great album