Do you have my NOFX - Wolves in Wolves' Clothing Lance Hahn benefit lp?

So since this worked so well for Steve, I'm gonna give it a try!

About 14ish years ago I lost my job and in order to try and save my condo and vehicle I sold my entire vinyl collection. Included were test pressings of The Donnas, AFI, Green Day, NOFX and many other bands as well as a bunch of original misfits 7"s and colored lps. The one record I really want to get back is one of the 21 NOFX - Wolves lps that I donated back to Fat Wreck. They were signed by NOFX and then sold on the Fat Wreck site to benefit Lance Hahn's expenses at the time of his passing. Obviously this record has a huge sentimental value to me and I would compensate well to get it back. 

https://fatwreck.com/blogs/news/autographed-nofx-charity-lp-for-lance-hahn-of-j-church

https://www.punknews.org/article/26198/nofx-selling-autographed-wolves-lps-for-lance-hahns-family

There is a pretty healthy group of folks on FB between the fatwrecked group and the nofx vinyl group. I keep my distance for my own reasons, but if you're not on FB, I could probably post in there and look for you. I've asked in the discord group I run as well.

PS How in the hell did you have 20 copies of wolves on yellow vinyl?

3 hours ago, geezfools said:

There is a pretty healthy group of folks on FB between the fatwrecked group and the nofx vinyl group. I keep my distance for my own reasons, but if you're not on FB, I could probably post in there and look for you. I've asked in the discord group I run as well.

i've already tried both groups and no one is willing to part with the lp unfortunately. back in the 2000's the fat releases would be up for weeks before they'd sell out so i'd buy one or two per week along with other releases to get color variants. 

5 hours ago, geezfools said:

I keep my distance for reasons as well. I feel ya.

On a totally unreleated note, I think I know what Kindergarten teachers must feel like on November 1st.  😆

Edited by MrScorpio

5 hours ago, punkrockjeff said:

i've already tried both groups and no one is willing to part with the lp unfortunately. back in the 2000's the fat releases would be up for weeks before they'd sell out so i'd buy one or two per week along with other releases to get color variants. 

I definitely ordered back in those days, even in the “true” mail order days of sending money orders. Wish I had the foresight to grab 10-20 copies of records back then, lol

Good luck on the hunt!

11 hours ago, geezfools said:

I definitely ordered back in those days, even in the “true” mail order days of sending money orders. Wish I had the foresight to grab 10-20 copies of records back then, lol

Good luck on the hunt!

I had 10 copies of Green Day's Warning album before I had to admit that I had a problem. lol Those were all different variants though. That's a long time to hold those investments, but a good move if you can afford to HODL. Cheers!

Edited by MrScorpio