8/31 CRIME IN STEREO T/S Release show MOVED TO LI!

08/31/2008 Deer Park NY @ Deer Park VFW ***NEW VENUE*** - Troubled

Stateside Record Re-Release Show-w/ Blacklisted, Fake Problems, The

Agent and Capital!

This show just got 100x better by being moved here, this venue is huge, maximum dive potential. ralphs down the street.

Long Island CIS shows rule!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
what time is this? of all things, i said i'd do a fantasy football league with my brother and his friends and we have the draft that night. maybe i'll go out after that's done.

6pm

who here would be so kind as to pick me up a rec. release version of the Troubled Stateside? eh eh????
If I can I will, since you hooked me up with those drawn a blank records awhile ago haha. Just remind me a couple days before hand and I'll see what I can do

that would rule man, thanks! Ill PM you before hand to remind you on here or b9!

If I can I will, since you hooked me up with those drawn a blank records awhile ago haha. Just remind me a couple days before hand and I'll see what I can do

that would rule man, thanks! Ill PM you before hand to remind you on here or b9!

I actually have a new username on b9, c. albin, whatever is cool though man, just remind so I don't forget haha

its only about a 10 minute walk to the venue, not even.
pshhh damn man, I was just trying to be nice haha

don't be a weenie and go to h2o tomorrow, I don't know anyone who is

ah maybe, its like 18 bucks and i need to drive out to montauk tonight. ill think about it and let you know before you leave for it.

at the IS DEAD record release the lps didnt sell out til the end of the show, i couldnt beleive it. i had gotten there well before doors so i could definetly get one and i didnt need to do that at all.

i also had got number 1 and 2, then mike took them back and gave me different numbers!