PO - Chuck Ragan "The Blueprint Sessions"

Out on December 1st 2023 on End Hits Records / Germany
2 LPs - 45 RPM

4 Colors + One w/ Silkscreen Cover + Test Pressing + T-Shirt

https://endhitsrecords.com/products/chuck-ragan-the-blueprint-sessions?variant=44867900965128

US PO by Deathwish

3 Colors:

https://deathwishinc.com/collections/end-hits?mc_cid=6de50099f3&mc_eid=db3a49a78b

spacer.png

Edited by phelansegur

Chuck once told me why Symmetrie is the only track in the series that was recorded with electric guitar. When he recorded the song, he broke a string on his acoustic guitar and was too lazy to change the string. So he switched to electric guitar. He liked the result so much that he decided to use it for the final release ...

spacer.png

Edited by phelansegur

16 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

It was?  I didn't realize that!  

I misspoke; the bonus 7-inch was included on the CD, but only subscribers received the bonus 7-inch. (source: https://www.discogs.com/release/1211733-Chuck-Ragan-Open-Up-And-Wail-Trenchfoot)

So yeah, the bonus stuff was a button, a sticker, an extra 7-inch and the CD.

The original 7" series was such a rad idea! 

i need to go back and dig those up. I seem to recall having a heck of a time figuring out what colors I had because - honestly, I think all of mine are the old "no Idea Mush.

Always hoped more bands would do something similar to this. it was rad getting a new record randomly.

I have the Dave Hause series and Murder By Death ones. Somebody needs to run with this idea!

1 hour ago, holland623 said:

The original 7" series was such a rad idea! 

i need to go back and dig those up. I seem to recall having a heck of a time figuring out what colors I had because - honestly, I think all of mine are the old "no Idea Mush.

Always hoped more bands would do something similar to this. it was rad getting a new record randomly.

I have the Dave Hause series and Murder By Death ones. Somebody needs to run with this idea!

Every 7 was a variant of grey 😂 they took the scraps of the vinyl beads 

11 hours ago, chiefwahoo said:

I’ve put serious thought into this, and have decided against it only because it would then encourage me to buy even more 7-inches. If I limit it to stuff that is already large hole, it at least prevents *some* excessive spending…