Huge collection of Vintage Japanese Press vinyl hitting the 1-2-3-4 Go! website tomorrow!

We have about 1500 or so pieces headed up at 6am on Wednesday April 10th. Mostly 60's-90's and running across genres. Punk, City Pop, Jazz, Hardcore, Metal, Alternative/Indie, Ska/Reggae and more. We also brought back a bunch of used CD's and some new soundtrack LP's that are priced at less than what imports normally go for. 

We ship worldwide and accommodate local pick up. Domestic orders over $75 ship free which is not going to be a difficult threshold to beat with these things!

Set an alarm and refresh www.1234gorecords.shop at 6am Pacific on Wednesday!

spacer.png

Kinda mystified by the prior comments about pricing, as I looked through the whole batch and most of it seems really fair if not cheap when you consider that he’s got free shipping. 

Honestly, you’d pay the same price for year-equivalent US pressings, so the added bonus of (generally) higher quality Japanese versions makes these a good deal, but to each their own.  Picked up The Execute 7”, finally.

With how insane international shipping has become, I’m happy that ppl are taking advantage of the $/¥ disparity and making big-haul trips. I just wish he’d have snagged more 7”s.

3 hours ago, cardiac said:

Kinda mystified by the prior comments about pricing, as I looked through the whole batch and most of it seems really fair if not cheap when you consider that he’s got free shipping. 

Honestly, you’d pay the same price for year-equivalent US pressings, so the added bonus of (generally) higher quality Japanese versions makes these a good deal, but to each their own.  Picked up The Execute 7”, finally.

With how insane international shipping has become, I’m happy that ppl are taking advantage of the $/¥ disparity and making big-haul trips. I just wish he’d have snagged more 7”s.

Yeah, agreed. I bought a few of these the last round and was really happy with them. The prices are expensive but seem fair for what you’re getting, and the condition grading and the shipping and packaging is a lot more trustworthy than what you’d find from some rando on discogs.