That didn't take long...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw dan open for link 80 years ago in nashville in front of about 20 people...dan asked if anyone could offer him a warm place to sleep so he followed my friend, (then) girlfriend and i home and we stayed up for hours playing wcw/nwo revenge for n64..."wow, you have an mu330 n64!" he said when he saw the bumper sticker on it...awesome guy who loves ric flair...he hit the bricks before we woke up but left a note thanking us...about a year later, on stage with mu330 (during the amazing plea for peace tour that year...larry arms, alkaline, honor system, link 80, mu330, mike park) he asked if the folks he stayed with were there...we raised our hands and he thanked us again, stating that he was sorry for eating our last pop tart...

i saw dan open for link 80 years ago in nashville in front of about 20 people...dan asked if anyone could offer him a warm place to sleep so he followed my friend, (then) girlfriend and i home and we stayed up for hours playing wcw/nwo revenge for n64..."wow, you have an mu330 n64!" he said when he saw the bumper sticker on it...awesome guy who loves ric flair...he hit the bricks before we woke up but left a note thanking us...about a year later, on stage with mu330 (during the amazing plea for peace tour that year...larry arms, alkaline, honor system, link 80, mu330, mike park) he asked if the folks he stayed with were there...we raised our hands and he thanked us again, stating that he was sorry for eating our last pop tart...

good story!

yea man that is an awesome story.

WCW vs. NWO was played 24/7 in my house when it came out...that game was great!

when streetlight got on, the played, got off, waited for applause, got back on, played their planned encore and left. They were pretty fucking boring.

I generally hate it when bands do that because it's so cliché, but I played a gig the other day and we actually did it even though it was totally unplanned. We normally skip an encore and just make the set 2-3 songs longer, but when we got off the stage the crowd was still going nuts, so we pretty much had to go and play another song. It was funny though because the song didn't have any brass in it, so me and the trombone player just jumped into the crowd and danced with everyone else. ;D

When I saw Dan open up for streetlight a bunch of fans started clapping and screaming when he played their request so he stopped during a breakdown and said something along the lines of "i'm glad you like the song I picked, but I have trouble keeping time when other people clap." So he resumed playing the song and the same guys started clapping at different speeds than the music to try and get him to mess up. He had a pretty good laugh at that.

Guest falloutcollapse

I have $0 but I ordered a copy of this record. I might be forced to sell it, along with a lot of my other rare ones. It sucks major, but it's something I might have to do. I don't want $150 for it though lolz

it didn't take long for this thread to change subjects. hahaha

quite true, so let's get back on track...yes, wcw vs. nwo is super rad...i love finding new moves like when juventud guerrero is on the top rope and his opponent is lying on the mat, he'll do his patented 450 splash, BUT, if his special meter is full, he'll perform a phoenix splash!