That didn't take long...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that guy posts here. What a tool. No variant of RAR /100 even gets close to triple digits.

And Minty, if anything, it's 8th press black, not 4th. It was 8th that had black with silver labels.

Does anyone have actual pics of this? Did they use old labels? Or is it red/black ones?

I think that guy posts here. What a tool. No variant of RAR /100 even gets close to triple digits.

And Minty, if anything, it's 8th press black, not 4th. It was 8th that had black with silver labels.

Does anyone have actual pics of this? Did they use old labels? Or is it red/black ones?

Ahh right, my mistake. I thought they were identical.

I'm whatever about flipping, but I can't believe people are flipping things they don't EVEN have yet (like the Arms sets).

I honestly hope it sells and either a.) the records get lost/mangled/destroyed in post or b.) No Idea has yet to ship this persons for some reason doesn't do so.

Mine has red/black labels.

I offered $15 and "a booklet of coupons good for one high-five, once a month, from me to you for the remainder of your existence." Auto-turned down. We should just keep sending him offers that get auto-shotdown so he has a full inbox of garbage. :)

And I actually wanted this record for, you know, listening purposes, as one of the few remaining souls who doesn't own a single version of this record. Boourns.