That didn't take long...

I offered $15 and "a booklet of coupons good for one high-five, once a month, from me to you for the remainder of your existence." Auto-turned down. We should just keep sending him offers that get auto-shotdown so he has a full inbox of garbage. :)

And I actually wanted this record for, you know, listening purposes, as one of the few remaining souls who doesn't own a single version of this record. Boourns.

I also offered Pop Tarts, but mine were stale and I had the choice of flavor.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I offered $15 and "a booklet of coupons good for one high-five, once a month, from me to you for the remainder of your existence." Auto-turned down. We should just keep sending him offers that get auto-shotdown so he has a full inbox of garbage. :)

And I actually wanted this record for, you know, listening purposes, as one of the few remaining souls who doesn't own a single version of this record. Boourns.

I also offered Pop Tarts, but mine were stale and I had the choice of flavor.

What flavor? And while on the subject, does the UK have any Pop Tart flavors that we don't have in the States, like Tea and Crumpets or something?

What flavor? And while on the subject, does the UK have any Pop Tart flavors that we don't have in the States, like Tea and Crumpets or something?

We have Queen and Fish & Chip flavors.

Queen, huh? Sounds dusty.

BUT FISH AND CHIPS?! Seriously, stale or not, if that was your choice of Pop Tart for trade, that dude on eBay must be Lennie from Of Mice and Men because only a retard would turn that shit down.

I made a legitimate offer and it was auto turned down. This guy is crazy.

Can I be ever so bold to ask what a legitimate offer is? Just curious to see just how high this guy is setting the bar.

I'm not into AM! and haven't been following this much...so let me see if I understand. RAR was re-pressed on black 180gram solely for this board and even though no one has received theirs yet, this dude listed his/hers on eBay already?

Close.

Yes, RAR was re-repressed on black 180g as an experiment. Var sort of made it a special offer to the board, though it was made publicly available on the No Idea site. There were 100 pressed. This person on ebay is supposedly selling one, though the photo in the auction is not of the 180 gram pressing. I received mine, the labels are red and black.

Your offer price: US $10.00

Your terms: I will also give you every copy of reinventing axl rose ever in existence from my room. and an xbox box. and a dwarf to do whatever you please.

If I buy the record from him for $150, will you in turn trade all those things to me? And does the dwarf come wearing a RAR t-shirt?

Guest conoley
just for the record.. i already flipped the 2nd copy i bought... for $8.50 + shipping to Mr Eddie Ruckus. SUCK ON THAT WHINERS!

Dude, you shouldn't be flipping records!

i was gonna offer 10 bucks and a free trip to disney world, but he took off the best offer thing as i was filling it out......his loss.

i wonder why with every dude on the board offering him bj's and free dwarves

I'm going to have to remember the outpouring of dwarfs and BJs next time I land something that can be flipped for a bunch of money.

Maybe they should rename this version of RAR to the Reinventing Flipping Into Exchanges Of BJs and Dwarfs Edition.

I made a legitimate offer and it was auto turned down. This guy is crazy.

Can I be ever so bold to ask what a legitimate offer is? Just curious to see just how high this guy is setting the bar.

I won't say exactly, but my offer was more than 3x what it cost from No Idea. Which I consider a decent offer for this record. (I've bought copies much rarer for much less) My "serious offer" comment was moreso referring to me not offering him a BJ or a high-five.

I'm wondering why he hasn't posted in here yet. Haha.

I realize that he's asking an outrageous price and the photo isn't of the actual item, but sending bogus offers is really childish. If you're that concerned, report it to eBay and let them police it.

It would've been fucking awesome if the dude accepted an offer that involved BJs and dwarves and made one of you fuckers pay up.

I won't say exactly, but my offer was more than 3x what it cost from No Idea. Which I consider a decent offer for this record. (I've bought copies much rarer for much less) My "serious offer" comment was moreso referring to me not offering him a BJ or a high-five.

I'm wondering why he hasn't posted in here yet. Haha.

Oh, haha! :) Though I have to say your severe lack of oral sex offers are disappointing and appalling.

I realize that he's asking an outrageous price and the photo isn't of the actual item, but sending bogus offers is really childish. If you're that concerned, report it to eBay and let them police it.

It would've been fucking awesome if the dude accepted an offer that involved BJs and dwarves and made one of you fuckers pay up.

Of course its childish and stupid - I don't think anyone is going to disagree...right? :P

And like I said, if someone was willing to pay up with the BJs and dwarfs, I'd pay the $150. But I demand photographic proof of said dwarf(s) as well as two references in regards to oral sex abilities.