Bigfoot Body found?

minty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe they'll need a while to do dna testing.

It's done. I know it was human and I believe had opossum as well. The guts were probably taken from one that was roadkill. Seriously, if Tom Biscardi is involved, don't believe it. I don't think I've seen anyone blink as much as he did on Fox News. He tricked people by saying he had the body, but never promised to show it at the press conference. His usual thing is not hoaxing, but "false claims". There's also a close up picture of the mouth which has further discredited them. The tongue is thin like a shoe sole and the teeth look like those "Billy Bob" teeth you can buy. Hell, there's aren't even enough teeth in its mouth for the thing to be real.

so do these dudes just get away with everything? no punishments for lying to everybody and wasting the media and scientists time with a rubber suit? isnt one of the dudes a fucking police officer too, fucked up.

They already interviewed the cop's boss. He was already in the process of filing the paperwork to have him fired because his integrety is lacking and he violated his duties as an officer by lying to the public.

AWESOME!