the jealous sound!

deafmx

FUCK YES
more people should be excited about this

Backed. The tour they did with Statistics and Engine Down was fucking amazing.

i hate you for seeing that kind of tour. dammit. i've seen them a couple times but uggghhh i'd have killed for engine down. i've seen denver with other bands more than i've seen statistics. statistics could stand to tour a little more, denver is a workaholic.

i emailed the militia group asking wtf was up with the jealous sound earlier this year and he assured me there was progress. the band had NO updates for like 2 years. i was getting worried. finallyyyyyyyy. i hope it'll be worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

more myspace stuff. including a new song!

Date: Aug 29, 2008 7:28 PM

Subject: Terrorists.

Body: It seems some record terrorists that call themselves "Gel is Sound" have taken "Got Friends" hostage. We've no intention to let them have it easy and we won't sleep until we get it back.

So PLEASE stay away from HERE or the terrorists will win! Do you really want the terrorists to win?

http://www.virb.com/2036713428276604

Where is the new song?

Not on their MySpace and that link you posted doesn't work for me.

wtf. i bet they deleted the page today or something. it just worked for me an hour ago. ???

i guess you missed out. alot of sites i just googled had it as a blurb and all their links lead you to the deleted page too. i think the song was called 'got friends'. must have only been up for a day? bunch of crap.

I saw TJS opening for Piebald, Spitalfield and the Format in Chicago in June '04, and I also saw them once or twice in Iowa City (I definitely remember seeing them in August '03 with the New Trust). Such a great band, both live and recorded.

Liz and I were at this show... how did we miss you?

I am stoked though. Glad to see Blair didn't give up the ghost.

I saw TJS opening for Piebald, Spitalfield and the Format in Chicago in June '04, and I also saw them once or twice in Iowa City (I definitely remember seeing them in August '03 with the New Trust). Such a great band, both live and recorded.

Liz and I were at this show... how did we miss you?

I am stoked though. Glad to see Blair didn't give up the ghost.

I was in the photo pit for TJS, Spitalfield and part of Piebald, then watched another few Piebald songs from sidestage before splitting. (I don't think I stayed for their entire set, at least; I can't remember.) And I sort of do recall seeing Liz there, actually.