marijuana apreesh.

I was on Kaua'i last week and I was hoping to get some sweet hawaiian bud but my friend could only get stuff which is pretty average in New Orleans. It still did the job but I was a little disappointed.

i think that if i were to visit hawaii and someone hooked me up with schwag, i'd still be fucking stoked.

haha. Have you ever tried mixing bud with tea? I'm having jaw surgery next week and I can't drink alcohol or take non-prescribed drugs for 10 weeks so I assume that smoking would fit into that category. I'd consider brownies but I can't chew solid food for 6 weeks either.

Make brownies and blend them into milkshakes. I did this with Bailey's milkshakes (as I mentioned I would try) and it turned out fucking amazing!

I'm about to be ripped in a few. After work smoking is the best.

cosmonaut, i used to be like that. then one day, it just kind of clicked for me. i dunno. it's wierd

i have only had brownies, but that milkshake or tea sounds SICK! my friend told me he just kept a pound of that thc butter and he'd just schmear some on his bagel on his way to work. how awesome?

after work smoking is the best, but to me, the tie goes to wake and bake or before sex smoking.

cosmonaut, i used to be like that. then one day, it just kind of clicked for me. i dunno. it's wierd

i have only had brownies, but that milkshake or tea sounds SICK! my friend told me he just kept a pound of that thc butter and he'd just schmear some on his bagel on his way to work. how awesome?

after work smoking is the best, but to me, the tie goes to wake and bake or before sex smoking.

I usually can't fuck while stoned. Makes me all distracted.

personally i can't stand smoking weed. it doesnt really do anything for me. i've hit the pipe, the bong, the hookah, etc and nothing. but i did eat a few brownies at the office a few times and got pretty fucking high (it was a good night). that was nice. but other than that i don't care for it. I'll try it from time to time in various food items, but other than that, i won't smoke the stuff.

Love to smoke. Fucking love it! :)

Not only is it fun, but it helps with my anxiety and insomnia, both things I was taking other pills for that worked barely, if at all. After I figured that out, it became my nightly ritual and I've been doing that for about 6, 7 months straight now.

I also love that when I'm super high, its easier to recover from and less nauseating as if I was the drunk equivalent, which has led me to give up drinking completely. Not that I was doing that more than once a month, if that, but still.

My wife enjoys it - and is jealous that I can smoke whenever and she is refraining until the baby is born - but it take much over her limit for her to get paranoid and start freaking out, so she goes through phases where she's not a fan.

Not only is it fun, but it helps with my anxiety and insomnia, both things I was taking other pills for that worked barely, if at all. After I figured that out, it became my nightly ritual and I've been doing that for about 6, 7 months straight now.

I also love that when I'm super high, its easier to recover from and less nauseating as if I was the drunk equivalent, which has led me to give up drinking completely. Not that I was doing that more than once a month, if that, but still.

My wife enjoys it - and is jealous that I can smoke whenever and she is refraining until the baby is born - but it take much over her limit for her to get paranoid and start freaking out, so she goes through phases where she's not a fan.

i find it funny that, rather than legalizing weed, they have legalized xanax, paxil, sleep meds, etc. i do honestly feel that weed can get the same outcome achieved, and weed hasn't killed anyone while pills do. i used to have anger issues, and ever since i started smoking, i'm much more relaxed and happy. WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. prescription drugs scare the hell out of me. i'll stick with my weed. it pretty much can cure my hangover, relax my nerves, AND mak everything 10x more fun...all at the same time.

i wish my girlfriend had kept smoking. she decided she didn't like the way it made her throat feel. i may just start baking goods, because it's harder to get caught and it's just plain healthier. i dunno. i figure she'd get high with me if they were baked. can't complain about your throat then!

i find it funny that, rather than legalizing weed, they have legalized xanax, paxil, sleep meds, etc. i do honestly feel that weed can get the same outcome achieved, and weed hasn't killed anyone while pills do. i used to have anger issues, and ever since i started smoking, i'm much more relaxed and happy. WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. prescription drugs scare the hell out of me. i'll stick with my weed. it pretty much can cure my hangover, relax my nerves, AND mak everything 10x more fun...all at the same time.

i wish my girlfriend had kept smoking. she decided she didn't like the way it made her throat feel. i may just start baking goods, because it's harder to get caught and it's just plain healthier. i dunno. i figure she'd get high with me if they were baked. can't complain about your throat then!

well if you bake, save some for me... :P