Against Me! - New Wave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm curious what the reason for smartpunk getting the red thrash unreal's was. no idea obviously should have got them.

and yes im also curious about why these are apparently available at hot topic and in-stores but not on distros

Why should No Idea get red? They haven't put out a new AM! record in years.

i'm curious what the reason for smartpunk getting the red thrash unreal's was. no idea obviously should have got them.

and yes im also curious about why these are apparently available at hot topic and in-stores but not on distros

Why should No Idea get red? They haven't put out a new AM! record in years.

well cause i ordered from there obviously! why should smartpunk or interpunk get red. when was the last time either of those distros but out a against me! release.

im mostly just curious is to how who got what color was decided.

luck. i preordered it from interpunk the day it went up...then cancelled that order when Smartpunk put it up because they were first to offer Thrash Unreal...anyway, I got red and I'll be getting black when my New Wave LP finally ships. I think people got red because the label sent them directly. Or, it was just because I'm f**king awesome that I got one.

i don't think this has been posted on this forum yet so...

Quote from Nofxwiki.net

"awsome, so I got the word out on the RED thrash unreal 7"s at smartpunk from VAR, and VAR got it from someone at WB, so this shit is the most accurate you can get..

"The interns sent out a few red ones to smartpunk on accident. I caught them, and stopped that.""

they weren't meant to be sent out with New Wave (the red ones) from any distros

There are two stickers on the shrink wrap of the New Wave LP. One is the usual "featuring the singles..." and the other says "Includes bonus CD of entire album", so my assumption is every LP is packaged with a CD.

I still want the CD+DVD combo. I sure wish LP+DVD was an option. I was at that show in Hollywood where it was filmed, so I'd love to be able to have the DVD.

where are you from? maybe it you live far media mail is just taking forever..

Louisiana. Could be. I'm not mad about it, just anxious.

relax dude, no idea always takes a couple weeks to get you yer nuts... they won't rip you off.. ive probably ordered from them like once a month for three years and ive never had any problems asides from waiting for the records

Like I said, I'm just excited because I have a few other things coming in the order. Plus the fact that the New Wave LP was already delayed (not No Idea's fault).

Just venting...

HOORAY!!! My order finally came in today!

My New Wave LP came with the bonus CD. Now the question is, should I keep the other CD I had originally ordered with the DVD, or send it back?

Is there anything on the DVD that's worth keeping it?

Also, my Los Feliz is not on gray (swirl??), it's more of a purple. I like it.