Narrows 7"EP & Bitter End 7"EP NOW SHIPPING

[image]

These Pre-orders are now shipping!!!

Cold World "Dedicated..." CD/LP

Both formats, CD and LP have shipped of this release. Please note that the vinyl version was a bit delayed from the manufacturer, so it took a bit of time for them to finally get out to everyone. If you Pre-ordered this release look for it to arrive in your mailbox very soon, if it hasn't already. If you haven't ordered this release yet, be sure to do it now, it's a great album...

Narrows "Self Titled" 7"EP

Pre-orders for this release are now shipping. If you pre-ordered, thank you sincerely. Look for the release to arrive in your mailbox VERY soon.

Narrows are comprised of a seasoned cast of musicians: Dave Verellen (Botch, Roy), Rob Moran (Unbroken, Some Girls), Ryan Fredereksen (These Arms Are Snakes), Jodie Cox (Tropics, Bullet Union), and Sam Stothers (Makeout Boys, Quarantine). Frozen Moscow lakes are but a fraction of the desperate cold love that exists in Narrows' music. With an overdriven/soaked bass, ghostland guitar work, brooding drums, and a shrapnel laced voice, Narrows prove they are built for the darklands we live in.

Narrows' "Self Titled" debut was recorded and engineered by Ben Verellen (Harkonen, Roy), brother to vocalist Dave Verellen. In these three remarkable songs, Narrows transcend the tired sub-genres of hardcore/punk/metal and leave their own unforgettable musical scar. Proving that they are the celebrated past, awe inspiring present, and infectious future of today's heavy music community.

Bitter End "Self Titled" 7"EP

Pre-orders for this release are now shipping. If you pre-ordered, again, thank you sincerely. Look for the release to arrive in your mailbox VERY soon.

Bitter End are an intense hardcore band from San Antonio, Texas, influenced by the metallic New York Hardcore bands of the late 80's and early 90's. With their exhaustive touring and their debut 7"EP "Mind In Chains" (Malfunction 2005), they established themselves as a brute force in the hardcore community. Refining their mid-tempo power displayed in their previous release, Bitter End took it to the next level with their debut album, "Climate of Fear". Tight production accentuates song after pummeling song, creating a controlled chaos few bands could achieve. Paying homage to their influences (Cro Mags, Killing Time, Breakdown. etc) while firmly establishing themselves as part of the new breed of the heavy hardcore elite.

This latest effort, a three song "Self Titled" 7"EP, shows Bitter End evolving and sharpening their technical ability and song writing power. Both full tracks "Power Struggle" and "Purgatory" clock in at over four and five bludgeoning minutes respectively. Each song twists and turns with dynamic riffing, potent vocals/lyrics, and bone shaking breakdowns. Proving that Bitter End are growing to be true leaders, not followers, in the metallic hardcore sub-genre.

Other stuff, etc:

There are tons of new Snitch N' Stitch items available for the ladies out there. Also in our Distributed Titles section, we have new releases from Internal Affairs, Ceremony, Warpriest, Deathcycle, Sabertooth Zombie, Apenest, Alpha & Omega, Cloak/Dagger, Trapped Under Ice, Have Heart, Annihilation Time, Verse, and a ton more.

Thanks.

-J.

Very excited about these releases.

Narrows:

Honestly, it's an honor to work w/ friends as well as musicians that I've respected for a long time. So this record and band is real special for me.

Bitter End:

One of the best hardcore bands out there today. These songs could have been written by the Cro-Mags in 1992, and that is by no means a bad thing. I'm a sucker for that sub-genre, so it gets me every time.

-J.

Guest kylewilliam

since i heard about narrows, i have eagerly awaited getting their music. i am so so excited for them/

hey jake, who does your digital downloads?