Lemuria Pre-order up

Guest kingbuzzo

Guest kingbuzzo

I didn't see this posted so I thought I'd let you guys know that Lemuria has a pre-order for their new album up on their myspace. 800 are on white and 200 are on black. Also the first 100 get a bonus pack with buttons and a sticker. The bulletin was posted an hour ago and it looks like there are still black copies left.

http://www.myspace.com/lemuria

never heard these guys. the stuff on myspace sounds good though.

Then you've obviously never lived. :-*

Lemuria is crazy good. They are basically the emo ying to my pop punk Ergs! yang. Well maybe that's a half-lie. But they still really really rock my world.

I just got my Lemuria hoodie yesterday and now this? Wow. Just wow guys. Man I'mmagonna be so stoked when I forget about this pre-order then it shows up in the mailbox a few weeks later.

p.s. LEMURIA JUST CAME ON MY PLAYLIST RANDOMLY AT WORK. THIS HAS TO BE A SIGN.

Hmm, that cover art looks familiar...

[image]

i see the resemblance... the main difference being that the lemuria album has good music on it.

at this time i would like to retract this statement. i got the LP in the mail today and its pretty damn good. its tough when youre comparing it to Clarity and Static Prevails.. i mean how do you top those?! so upon further listen, its worth the cash/listen. oh and buy the lemuria album which just by chance does resemble this albums artwork.