women, bars and their phone numbers...a question

so im not stranger to picking up a girl in a bar.

however i rarely get their number with the idea of making plans later...99% of the time that i do succeed in bringing her home..its all about a one night stand.

until last night.

i met a girl who is pretty much awesome. she gave me her number and made me promise id call.

when should i do it? ideally id like to ask her out for a drink on tuesday after work as ill be in manhattan and i know of a couple really great happy hour spots to hang out and talk/drink.

so my question is how long do i wait before calling her?...i dont think ive ever been in this situation...mostly because i dont care enough to follow through.

i don't think calling her soon means being desperate. women actually really like when they're called the next day. one of my best friends, alaina, goes on 2-3 dates a week with different dudes. for whatever reason, i hear about all them and have figured out how she thinks about when calling. if you wait a few days, she's just going to think you're not really into her.

my advice, don't think about it too much. go after what you want. if you like this girl, call her.

i don't think calling her soon means being desperate. women actually really like when they're called the next day. one of my best friends, alaina, goes on 2-3 dates a week with different dudes. for whatever reason, i hear about all them and have figured out how she thinks about when calling. if you wait a few days, she's just going to think you're not really into her.

my advice, don't think about it too much. go after what you want. if you like this girl, call her.

I don't think a girl that dates up to 3 different guys a week is one to model your average girl after.

yeah im not too worried..she said her occupation was being a blogger...so shes fairly good with the interwebz...and the fact she had 40 someodd friends on facebook and one of them was friends with me just means that she could have searched Joe and gotten me on page 1 or 2 of the facebook search. im fairly easy to find on the intertubes if you want to find me.