Whats good for you liver

Guest kylewilliam
I drink a lot, I think my liver is gonna be fucked soon, how do I get it better without getting off the sauce? someone told me cranberry juice, but theres gotta be a better way

cut out a friends while hes passed out on jagerbombs and swap it. thats what i did!

Consuming foods rich in antioxidants are important for a healthy liver. Eat foods with great amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and B such as fruits and veggies. Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are significant and useful detoxification agents. Cleansing fruits such as fresh berries, prunes, raisins, apples and pears are good choices for a healthy liver. Avoiding foods that are high in fat and cholesterol can also keep your liver healthy and assist in maintaining long lasting functionality. In addition, foods high in fiber such as whole grain breads, rice and cereals are essential to liver health. Cooking with lots of garlic and onion is a fantastic way to keep your liver healthy while still eating foods that taste great. Both are great antioxidants!

Consuming foods rich in antioxidants are important for a healthy liver. Eat foods with great amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and B such as fruits and veggies. Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are significant and useful detoxification agents. Cleansing fruits such as fresh berries, prunes, raisins, apples and pears are good choices for a healthy liver. Avoiding foods that are high in fat and cholesterol can also keep your liver healthy and assist in maintaining long lasting functionality. In addition, foods high in fiber such as whole grain breads, rice and cereals are essential to liver health. Cooking with lots of garlic and onion is a fantastic way to keep your liver healthy while still eating foods that taste great. Both are great antioxidants!

where did you copy this from? lol i dont think ive ever seen ya use punctuation and capitalization that well before...haha

vitamin water! or any other type of vitamin mixture will work too (they just dont taste as good). Your liver is a filter and will clean itself if there arent constantly toxins passing through your blood. Vitamins help the rate that toxins are filtered and then removed from your body (through pee) and will also provide the basic proteins needed for your liver to repair itself if any damage is done.

You could drink less. If you're worried about it, that might be a sign to cut back.

Probably not a bad idea. Maybe take 3 or 4 weeks off the sauce, eat really well and drink a ton of water. And get a lot of exercise to flush out additional built-up crap in your system. Your body will cleanse out the toxins and start to repair damage to the organs.

After that, you'll feel better so you can start drinking again.

vitamin water! or any other type of vitamin mixture will work too (they just dont taste as good). Your liver is a filter and will clean itself if there arent constantly toxins passing through your blood. Vitamins help the rate that toxins are filtered and then removed from your body (through pee) and will also provide the basic proteins needed for your liver to repair itself if any damage is done.

Sorry, but Vitamin Water is just as bad for you than regular soda. The second ingredient in Vitamin Water is Crystalline Sucrose which is more or less the same thing as High Fructose Corn Syrup. The sucrose that is in Vitamin Water is a simple sugar that's generally found in fruits, but the type that Glaceau uses is made from cornstarch, I.E. from crystallizing the sucrose found in high fructose corn syrup. Each bottle of Vitamin Water has 32.5 grams of this shit in it, you're supposed to consume 0 grams per day, according to the RDA.

Another issue about it is their usage of distilled water. While there isn't much concrete evidence stating that distilled water is bad for you, the thinking goes that since distilled water has all of its vitamins and minerals stripped, rendering it unusually "soft", and as it passes through your body it actually tries to take back the vitamins and minerals that it has lost, literally removing these things from your body.

None of these things would be an issue really, as it isn't much different than what a lot of drink companies are doing, if it weren't for Glaceau's advertising of how healthy their damn drinks are.

Vitamin Water FTL.

/rant

I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not trying to be an asshole or judge anyone for their drinking habits, I certainly don't refrain myself.

You should stop drinking, at least for a while. If you can't sleep without it, you're drinking too much. If you get the shakes (I don't think you said you do, but just saying), you definitely need to stop. I think I remember you saying you started pretty young, which is another bad sign. Beyond any other reason, if you're worried about how much you drink, you should stop. Again, I don't want to be critical or get up on a soapbox. The best thing for your health, to give your liver and the rest of your body time to recover, is to stop drinking.