Photos of Alkaline Trio S/t LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I will admit that I am not the craziest about the placement of the art. I am sure that Asian Man had trouble finding the hi-res art from the original files, but I think they could have went with the same size and centered the art for a better effect. I do really like the Blue and the Orange colored records though. These should ship by week’s end

on a side note, the green w/ white is actually grey w/ white which matches the artwork perfectly. The brown with white is kind of not the raddest, but what are you gonna do? Still sounds great.

i menat to post this in the morning, but it has been a wild day.

And here I thought that posts from the main VC page automagically created threads on the message board!

I think I've been looking at the grey vinyl every half hour or so today and its starting to look not too bad. I can't wait to play this record however.

Not what I was picturing for the colors. None of those are what you could consider white/ some color. Technically they are because anything opaque is that... I figured it was white with streaks of each different color.

It wasn't "white with ____", it was "____ with white". If anything it would be streaks of white.

Other then the brown being like chocolate milk brown with streaks of white, I have no complaints. What matters is the sound. While some of the colors of the recent AMR represses havn't been spot on; the sound sure has been.

I think the art is pretty cool, cassette tapes arent that exciting to look at, so I'd rather they left it small. But I can understand why some wouldn't like it.

• 2 weeks later...