Chad Johnson changes name to Ocho Cinco?!

He thinks that means "Eighty Five," but it means "Eight Five" which is just so stupid.

I'm sure he knows it means "eight five." A lot of people use the singular numbers to call out players, jersey #'s, etc.

Besides -- it's much quicker to say that than "Ochenta y Cinco."

(On a side note, It'd be awesome if the Bungles made him change his uniform number...)

He thinks that means "Eighty Five," but it means "Eight Five" which is just so stupid.

I'm sure he knows it means "eight five." A lot of people use the singular numbers to call out players, jersey #'s, etc.

(On a side note, It'd be awesome if the Bungles made him change his uniform number...)

At the rate their line is playing the only thing they'll need to change is Palmer's jersey to get rid of all the blood.

At the rate their line is playing the only thing they'll need to change is Palmer's jersey to get rid of all the blood.

Seriously. They've fallen so far since his knee injury in the playoffs a few years ago. Must suck to be a Cincy fan -- your teams sucks for the good part of 20+ years, then they show promise for a few seasons, then... BAM!... back to the bottom.

At least they lead the league in arrests.

Oh, I know. I just think it's funny.

I actually like Chad Johnson's antics.

Seriously. They've fallen so far since his knee injury in the playoffs a few years ago. Must suck to be a Cincy fan -- your teams sucks for the good part of 20+ years, then they show promise for a few seasons, then... BAM!... back to the bottom.

It is pretty bad being a bengals' fan....I cried when we lost the super bowl in '90/91 and haven't stopped since.

We have an owner who cares more about filling the seats than winning, and a coach who has lost all control of the team.

and yes, the o-line is pretty piss poor this year.

It is pretty bad being a bengals' fan....I cried when we lost the super bowl in '90/91 and haven't stopped since.

We have an owner who cares more about filling the seats than winning, and a coach who has lost all control of the team.

90-91 was the Bills first trip to the Bowl, yours was 88-89.

90-91 was the Bills first trip to the Bowl, yours was 88-89.

You can't feel too bad about it though...you were up against one of the greatest quarterback/receiver combos in the history of football. At least you didn't go out like the broncos did in 89-90 :o