republican national convention.

sherlock

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball

Guiliani's been an asshole for 20 years. He was a scumbag prosecutor, had horribly damaging 'get tough' policies as mayor that caused a huge culture divide in the city and oppressed a ton of people, and now he uses his very pedestrian handling of 9/11 every chance he can get to justify his Islamaphobia.

Anyway, I didn't watch any of this. I stopped briefly on the channel, saw that a closing prayer was on the agenda, and figured it probably wasn't worth my time.

the democrats had a closing prayer. it really fucking irked me, but i understand why they have to do it. its so funny how people talk about the separation of church and state, and most people will agree with it, but most people still hold firm that we need a god-fearing president in the white house. fucking insane, if you ask me.

Wow...Good to know when we can't really find a logical argument against a guy we pretty much resort to racism.

Who's up for a Republican shirt? McPalin: Hard to tell them apart? It's because they're the same as every other rich, out of touch, oil loving, nature hating, public programs cutting, "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bullshit, white Republican you've ever seen. McPalin '08 more of the same ol' bullshit.

Who's up for a Republican shirt? McPalin: Hard to tell them apart? It's because they're the same as every other rich, out of touch, oil loving, nature hating, public programs cutting, "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bullshit, white Republican you've ever seen. McPalin '08 more of the same ol' bullshit.

awesome. would buy this shirt.

Lying, truth-bending shit heads. I can't stand Republicans. I can't stand people who aren't white and rich being Republicans. They're not fucking conservatives. They server the richest 1-2% of the population and if you're not in that area they don't care about you. They elect people who are pro-life to garner that vote but they don't represent working people. Ahhh its so frustrating to watch people go along with their ridiculous dog and pony show.

Lying, truth-bending shit heads. I can't stand Republicans. I can't stand people who aren't white and rich being Republicans. They're not fucking conservatives. They server the richest 1-2% of the population and if you're not in that area they don't care about you. They elect people who are pro-life to garner that vote but they don't represent working people. Ahhh its so frustrating to watch people go along with their ridiculous dog and pony show.

You, sir, may like Angry Genius Boy. Scroll down to his essay on Why Republicans are Dumb.

You, sir, may like Angry Genius Boy. Scroll down to his essay on Why Republicans are Dumb.

So fucking right on and its damn true and its sad people don't see it.

To me a non-white person as a Republican is akin to a Jew being a Nazi.

What scares me about all this is what if it works? What if the Republicans can sling enough mud Obama can't deflect it all and people vote for the "change" the "maverick" stands for? It scares me.

we've got 3 more weeks before the VP debate, I think there will be enough shit found against Palin to counter anything she can come up with for Biden. Ya know?

What scares me about all this is what if it works? What if the Republicans can sling enough mud Obama can't deflect it all and people vote for the "change" the "maverick" stands for? It scares me.

we've got 3 more weeks before the VP debate, I think there will be enough shit found against Palin to counter anything she can come up with for Biden. Ya know?

I sure hope so. I don't know how anyone can believe Sarah Palin can run the USA. I mean wow.