Awesome kids you went to high school with appreesh

rtw88

No famous alumni that I know of, but there was a sex scandal at my school 2 years ago involving a teacher and a 16 year old student. It was on Nancy Grace, so you know it was big.

Edit - Actually, this kid I guess is sort of awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Dallas

He's on some show on ABC family.

i went to high school with a kid named jeffrey steininger...better known now as...........sigh..........jeffree star..........

speaking of transexuals...

My high school had a crossdressing school bus driver that ended up in the national news back in 1997. Parents were really upset, but the school could not fire him just because he was a transexual. It was really funny, because one day he just showed up dressed as a woman.

here is an article about it.

http://www.trans-man.org/valstuf1.html

He ended up driving his bus for the rest of that school year, but was not back the next year.

nothing from mine but a bunch of meth and herion addicts. plus whores on their 4rd kid at the age of 23.

Their 4rd kid? Sounds like the school system up there might even be better than the one here in Florida.

At least you know the proper usage of there/their/they're, that's more than I can say for most people from my high school.