is my mail lady allowed to do this?

well i live in a house with three other guys and we have a two car driveway. if we know someone has to wake up early and go to school, we usually just park on the side of the street so we dont block them in. well, every time someone parks in front of the mailbox, the mail lady PURPOSELY doesnt deliver the mail. is she allowed to do that? she delivers the mail in the box right next to it though that is also blocked.

Guest baseball

They don't have to deliver mail if you block the mailbox. But if the other person next to you is getting mail and they are blocking theirs too then I think you should ask her about it. Leave a note at the least or something.

well i live in a house with three other guys and we have a two car driveway. if we know someone has to wake up early and go to school, we usually just park on the side of the street so we dont block them in. well, every time someone parks in front of the mailbox, the mail lady PURPOSELY doesnt deliver the mail. is she allowed to do that? she delivers the mail in the box right next to it though that is also blocked.
READ

READ

Doesn't matter. Maybe she knows who is blocking it and is purposely not devliering to those people, while chosing to deliver to the rest despite their mailbox being blocked as well.

I would assume that the mail lady is allowed to do this. It's not her job to get out of her car to hand deliver your mail because you parked in front of the box, knowing she needs to get to it.

And it's her prerogative as to who she might choose to do this for, such as your neighbor.

Don't really think that's the case. I mean you shouldn't block your mail box but its her job to deliver your mail. Not to deliver your mail only if she doesn't have to get out of her car. I would call the USPS and talk to them to see if there's a reason your mail wasn't delivered.

i think it has something to do with "line of travel". it's not fucking laziness. i am a carrier and was told that if people are in the way they need to get the fuck out of the way or i guess they don't get their mail. i don't know why but that's how it is. there are rules and the usps is pretty strict on rules and regulations etc. postal inspectors are above the po po.