never mind

I think it's pretty safe to say that D4 has a fan base that actually buys their records...i can't imagine they'd lose many sales by their most eagerly anticipated release in years!

The level of naivete displayed in this post is astounding, especially coming from someone who runs a record label.

It's Dillinger Four.

if it wasn't this post...it'll be something else and if nothing leaks, it'll show up on shit all over the place once it comes out. being realistic is not being naive.

...I do not know how to rip audio from streaming players...so I'm not going to rip it and trade it off to people....so for me, being not having the programs on my computer to "bootleg" it's "safe" for me to listen to it since I don't want to steal from bands I like. I like to own records...I guess that makes me a greedy materialistic person too.

here's a stream of an entire full length CD I put out that nobody bought, maybe people should rip the audio of it and trade it with people:

http://www.punknews.org/bands/rollotomasi

the band sounds like Fugazi covering Helmet, enjoy.

The level of naivete displayed in this post is astounding, especially coming from someone who runs a record label.

It's Dillinger Four.

if it wasn't this post...it'll be something else and if nothing leaks, it'll show up on shit all over the place once it comes out. being realistic is not being naive.

...I do not know how to rip audio from streaming players...so I'm not going to rip it and trade it off to people....so for me, being not having the programs on my computer to "bootleg" it's "safe" for me to listen to it since I don't want to steal from bands I like. I like to own records...I guess that makes me a greedy materialistic person too.

here's a stream of an entire full length CD I put out that nobody bought, maybe people should rip the audio of it and trade it with people:

This worked out in your favor Justin, this is a really good cd. I just listened to it.

It's Dillinger Four.

This worked out in your favor Justin, this is a really good cd. I just listened to it.

It would only work out in his favor if you actually bought it, not just listened to it.

While it might not be cool to post this or whatever, i cannot believe how little it takes to get some people straight up on their high horses about this. It's not like it's a link to a file sharing service. And besides, it's not like it's a band like Metallica who have millions of casual listeners who are happy to not own the CD. Moreover, if i was looking to get a leaked copy of the record or just download it without having to fork out, i'd be pissed if the version i ended up with was a shit quality rip from the promo link. I'd probably wait until it got released and download the mp3 then.

Guest baseball

It's just a low quality stream, chill out everyone!

I listened once, thought it ruled, got my D4 fix and now I'm content waiting until I can buy the record and hear a better quality version. Stay posi.

jesus christ some people flip shit over the smallest stuff. i download albums all the time before I actually buy them, and that especially includes leaks. If I hadn't downloaded the '59 sound in advance, and it turned out to be shit, I would be have been pissed I went through the trouble and money of securing a copy. most of the albums I d/l I end up buying anyways, and if I don't like it, its off my computer. that's why i'm on this board right? because I like to buy music and support the bands?