Look Mexico LP and Measure (SA) 7 in VC

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

Look Mexico - This is Animal Music LP black vinyl

Look Mexico - This is Animal Music LP cream/black vinyl

Look Mexico - This is Animal Music LP cream vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=look%20mexico

THE MEASURE (SA) “HISTORICAL FICTION” 7″ yellow vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/tsr_kod_tmsa?

Got these in last week, but we have been so insanely busy, I am just now getting them up. I just started to check out Look Mexico and those guys are pretty sweet; if there was a name for a genre that described what Minus the Bear did, Look Mexico would loosely be in this genre, too. I did some reading and it looks like the Meausre (SA) is no longer in print so get those suckers quick.

What is up with the name Measure (SA)? I can’t help but think of the South Park episode where the guys asked Mexicans to write their essays. “I wrote my esse in Albuquerque and in Denver!”

What is up with the name Measure (SA)? I can’t help but think of the South Park episode where the guys asked Mexicans to write their essays. “I wrote my esse in Albuquerque and in Denver!”

Roffle.

i used to think that it stood for south amboy cause i new they were from jersey, but they aren't from south amboy so i have no idea what it means

I KNOW THE REAL ANSWER!!!

theres another band named The Measure (i think their from the UK) but they're a crappy techno band. The (SA) stands for "strictly analog", therefore setting them apart from the computer made garbage that is techno music.

We're also repressing that 7", so we'll have more soon, but these are THE LAST of the yellow copies!!!

theres another band named The Measure (i think their from the UK) but they're a crappy techno band. The (SA) stands for "strictly analog", therefore setting them apart from the computer made garbage that is techno music.

We're also repressing that 7", so we'll have more soon, but these are THE LAST of the yellow copies!!!

Must you always one up me

Must you always one up me

pretty much.

AHHHHHH i didnt know there were so few of these - the black/cream is already sold out

virgil, is there any way you are gonna get more of these in?

I will check with aaron. aaron? you wanna send us some more?