Photos of the Playing Favorites' vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

We got the vinyl in just about 20 minutes ago. I was afraid they wouldn’t show up today and I have friends over tonight to help us pack all the orders. Good thing they showed up. Everyone who pre-ordered one is going to get a very special gift from Vinyl Collective. Wear it proud! And make sure to post a comment if you are one of the first ones to receive the gift. All future orders will get this gift too until we run out. Click the link below to see some other photos. I love the half and half and wish the other ones would have turned out with more pink or more white.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Virgil, those look ridiculously amazing!! I see what you mean about the colors though. I'm soo excited about the gift (I hope it's the Vling stuff!!) I'm stoked that I ordered the set of 3 with the autographs, but wish that they could ship out tomorrow!! These are the times I regret placing bulk orders...

Whats the deal with the set of three and autographs again? Am I going to get two of the records and then an autographed on at a later time? I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Well, I was originally gonna send 2 of the 3 and then get 1 signed and send that separately, but I decided that since I am getting the autographs this weekend, I will send the sets of all 3 on Monday. Hope that is cool with everyone.

Whats the deal with the set of three and autographs again? Am I going to get two of the records and then an autographed on at a later time? I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Well, I was originally gonna send 2 of the 3 and then get 1 signed and send that separately, but I decided that since I am getting the autographs this weekend, I will send the sets of all 3 on Monday. Hope that is cool with everyone.

That sounds great, I can't imagine anyone will mind.

Tell them to make mine out to "Lord Captain Doctor The Reverend Bitchmaster"

That's Esquire if you're interested.