Photos of Alkaline Trio,Bananas,Weasel,OFWH,Monike

Guest admin1338560633

Got some photos for you. First of which is the craziness that Alkaline Trio Remains has become. Instead of Clear which is what we were told we were getting, and instead of Red which is what Cobraside said Clear would become, we got 10 different color varieties. I have gotten a few emails from folks who said they want all the colors and I have set aside 2 of each color variety, but I really don't know how to best handle this. Suggestions? I don't have the info on pressing numbers, but I think the varieties are extremely limited. I am sorry about the confusion.

We also got in Bananas, Screeching Weasel which as most of you suggested is pink/red, not blue. And a bunch of new Kiss of Death titles. Enjoy.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/82056366/Images/11/seriousgeniuses_blue.jpg

I cannot believe my Pinhead Gunpowder (not pictured) and Bananas LPs have shipped.

or are shipping.

Only one week (or so) to go!

we shoulda gotten a free upgrade to priority shipping on these.

if the mistake was ours, i would maybe consider doing so. But I told recess to send these directly to us, not to no idea then to us

Will each Remains color combo go up in the store if there are any left after the preorders? I'd definitely want one of every color...lol at me

i have 2 full sets that I pulled. Not sure how many people actually want 10 Alk 3 Remains but if there are a lot that do, I need to figure otu a fair way to help. Any ideas?

Will each Remains color combo go up in the store if there are any left after the preorders? I'd definitely want one of every color...lol at me

i have 2 full sets that I pulled. Not sure how many people actually want 10 Alk 3 Remains but if there are a lot that do, I need to figure otu a fair way to help. Any ideas?

Fill the orders randomly from each color and then put together whatever sets are left as an item (like the MICF set of 4 type thing) and sell off the remainder stray records?

this is turning into the new Reinventing Axl Rose

quote]

Gaaahh...I know! I was already confused with the first pressing and the difference between turquoise and green/grey and AB being a different color than CD and Goddamn it all blurs together. I was looking forward to a straight-up one-color press. Virgil let us know some exact numbers if you can! I'll have them all someday! I hope I got a pretty one!

they have not given us any pressing numbers nor do I know if the 10 variants we got in are all the variants. I am sorry.

I did end up selling the 2 sets of 10 to 2 folks who emailed me and I double made sure they wanted them.