Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Jerry 7" Feb. 19th

i had a dream last night that i had two red copies of "cash" instead of one red and one black...even though i know i have a black. it scared me.

You know you're a vinyl collector when you start having nightmares about your records.

I had a dream the other night I found all kinds of Death Cab records, a few copies of each, at a record store. I was giddy.

• 2 weeks later...

any update on when these are coming in virgil? Also, anyone have any idea on how I can subscribe to the fat newsletter, I've tried using every browser on a mac possible and different pages with no luck. They posted the artwork, not sure if it's been posted or not, but here goes..

[image]

1,100 on square-shaped, black vinyl – FAT MAILORDER

3,274 on “yella” round vinyl – RETAIL STORES ONLY

wish the round numbers were lower, but oh well

any update on when these are coming in virgil? Also, anyone have any idea on how I can subscribe to the fat newsletter, I've tried using every browser on a mac possible and different pages with no luck. They posted the artwork, not sure if it's been posted or not, but here goes..

[image]

1,100 on square-shaped, black vinyl – FAT MAILORDER

3,274 on “yella” round vinyl – RETAIL STORES ONLY

wish the round numbers were lower, but oh well

Artwork was posted a while ago. I didn't know the pressing #'s were released, though.

And the newsletter is nice... When they send them out. It isn't too often. And it's not like they send them out as soon as shit goes on sale. It's always "refresh all day" until you see the "Buy" button.

yeah, I know, they just release information a little before it's put in the news, like the delay on this last 7" and those kinds of things, well aware of the refreshing, would be kind of funny to see how many times I've refreshed any given page on the fat site, might be kind of funny and I know I'm not alone, hah. I emailed the guys who run the site, hopefully they can shed some light on it.