New Fear Before The March Of Flames song

I won't do it, I won't call them Fear Before.

anyway, here's the song:- 'Fear Before Doesn't Listen To People Who Don't Like Them'

http://media.equalvision.com/evr151/audio/fear_before_doesnt_listen.mp3

I really hate to say it, but it's looking like The Always Open Mouth may have been a huge fucking fluke

and the new album art

[image]

i'll be honest this song had me very underwhelmed at first. i listened to it once or twice when it dropped a week or so ago and forgot about it. then i woke up with it in my head this morning and can't stop listening to it. i really think it's a great song. should be great in the context of the rest of the record.

yeah, it's starting to grab me too, just hope the record over all has more screaming on it, Fisher/Marion (can't remember which since they swapped roles on TAO) has one of the best screams going.

But having John Gourley and Thomas Erak doing guests is going to fucking own, for me personally that's the best guess line up I've ever seen (And that Robbie prick from HHLL might be cool, but they really do suck now)