A Quick Little Monday Update from Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

Alright friends, another week, another update to keep you on your toes about life at Vinyl Collective. This week, I will be going to see Lagwagon (Thursday) and Dr. Dog (Saturday), I am stoked. Enjoy:

* Alkaline Trio shirts and buttons should arrive any day. When they do, the Alkaline Trio deluxe sets will ship out. If you have not gotten your shirt size to us, email [email protected].

* Ryan from No Idea said they shipped the 3rd press of the Gaslight Anthem's Sink or Swim to us. That means we will see copies on Thursday or Friday. We will be getting 100 extra which we will post when we receive them in case you missed out earlier.

* Speaking of Gaslight, our buddies at Gunner Records are repressing "Senor and the Queen" on white vinyl. Once we receive them (maybe next week), we will post them for sale. We will have 200 copies.

* Victory, last week, claimed that they will be shipping all of those overdue Victory titles tomorrow. If that happens, we will have them by week's end and will ship them out also.

* We will post pre-orders for A Life Once Lost "Iron Gag", Heavy Heavy Low Low "Turtle Nipple and Toxic Shock", and See You Next Tuesday "Intervals" later this week. Maybe thursday.

* Just got in 2 new Seventh Rule titles which i will be posting later today (Light Yourself on Fire and Wetnurse).

* Got in some Southern Restocks including more William Elliott Whitmore ashes to dust.

* We will be getting in the new Crime in Stereo, Ruiner, and Energy records by the end of this week.

I did a rather lengthy interview with Tony from Nerd Alert which should run in the Punk Site dot com later this week.

I did a rather lengthy interview with Tony from Nerd Alert which should run in the Punk Site dot com later this week.

Hopefully Thursday or Friday! :) Its gonna be long, but its going to be an awesome read, not to mention Virgil spills the beans on some of the unannounced "Under The Influence" splits.

Hopefully Thursday or Friday! :) Its gonna be long, but its going to be an awesome read, not to mention Virgil spills the beans on some of the unannounced "Under The Influence" splits.

Niiiiiice!

i assume so but until we receive nad check them in, i won't know for sure.

how bout pics of the glasses?

pics of glasses? we will take pictures of the vinyl when we get them in if that is what you mean.