FAO Virgil - Record Requests

ntyrfrnd

Seeing as no one else has asked, (as far as i'm aware) are you planning on getting in copies of Jack's Mannequin new LP and the Say Anything Repress? I'm in the UK so ordering off Smartpunk and Interpunk respectively would cost me about $40 in shipping. Also, I figured these would go down pretty well here.

Virgil, can you get with Drive Thru/West Aspen Merch and just take whatever vinyl they have left? They are terrible with updates and it will never get sold over there. I think if you can get their vinyl, you can sell it in no time.

Plus I really wanna pick up the Resignation, but don't feel like being raped on shipping.

to answer your questions, I am planning to get both jack's mannequin and say anything represses. For fear before, EVR is putting it out (we are discussing a VC exclusive). It is weird, EVR is putting out all of their own vinyl now and we really are not in the picture anymore. Bummer.

I tried writing drive thru and was ignored. If anyone knows those cats, i would love to carry all that vinyl.

to answer your questions, I am planning to get both jack's mannequin and say anything represses. For fear before, EVR is putting it out (we are discussing a VC exclusive). It is weird, EVR is putting out all of their own vinyl now and we really are not in the picture anymore. Bummer.

I tried writing drive thru and was ignored. If anyone knows those cats, i would love to carry all that vinyl.

damn... i was hoping you'd be able to press the Snake the Cross the Crown stuff.

damn... i was hoping you'd be able to press the Snake the Cross the Crown stuff.

I keep asking EVR about that and about dustin kensrue, but they agree it would be cool and that they probably won't press it themselves, but they haven't given me a yes yet.

I keep asking EVR about that and about dustin kensrue, but they agree it would be cool and that they probably won't press it themselves, but they haven't given me a yes yet.

that is weird. hopefully we get some sort of exclusive

the dustin kensrue solo would be amazing... i dont get why they arent letting vc release it right away..... id take it over the color fred any day and it'd probly sell better...

and to the dude who wants to buy the rx bandits, just buy it from drive thru, thats the cheapest your gonna get i think the band sells it for $20.00 for shipping, and i think nerd alert has it for around $15.00

i would buy all of those releases. maybe if we all start pestering EVR about them...

EVR and TSTCTC apparently aren't on the greatest of terms from what I gather...Cotton Teeth apparently was relatively costly to record and they didn't tour enough on it so it's sales are quite lacking (however, EVR didn't promote it as heavily as Mander Salis from what I saw)...I have a feeling that EVR wouldn't find it as a solid financial investment w/o those kids touring to broaden their fanbase and I know that the Sammons are both back in College and mainly focusing on that aspect of their lives, Mark's living back in Michigan and Kevin relocated back to Huntsville, AL and is taking classes there (as well as writing some new stuff I believe)....keep in mind this is just my assessment of the situation from a slightly biased side

Not to be beating a dead horse, but I wonder if this is hurts or helps our chances of seeing On Letting Go pressed.

Not to be beating a dead horse, but I wonder if this is hurts or helps our chances of seeing On Letting Go pressed.

i fuckin hope so, they need to realize there is quite a demand for this