ton of relapse 'clear' auctions

I managed to score Ire Works on clear for 50$ BIN when it came out and was goin for allot. Some guy put it up and i snagged it real quick. I've seen it go for over 120. I also got the Miss Machine on clear for cheap cause Ebay gave me an 80$ gift crirtificate when i filed a complaint. Miss Machine ended for 90 something so i payed just over 10$ out of my pocket for it. I lucked out!

I managed to score Ire Works on clear for 50$ BIN when it came out and was goin for allot. Some guy put it up and i snagged it real quick. I've seen it go for over 120. I also got the Miss Machine on clear for cheap cause Ebay gave me an 80$ gift crirtificate when i filed a complaint. Miss Machine ended for 90 something so i payed just over 10$ out of my pocket for it. I lucked out!

Ahem... what kind of complaint did you file, eh? *shifty eyes*

Becuase of this thread, tons of people will now bid on this shit. Ive already lost 3 of this dudes auctions goddamnit. Now more. Relpase is finally getting in the game to. Them shits worth $$$. My only aquisition was Necrophagists - onset of.. LP. scored 2 in the same month. i paid $80 for one, $30 for the other.

Shifty Eyes here. I have mainly bought off eBay but started selling recently. But anyways about the complaint if filed. I bought Dillinger's Calculating Infinity on Black (Ironic huh, as this post is about relapse shit) and it was scratched to hell.

just to note :I always expect one "grade" down from what i purchase from eBay and as i have had a problem sellers being legit.

So i bought it and the person said it was "never played"........"in great condition" in the listing

Then i emailed him with my complaint....... No response!

I emailed him 3 weeks later and he responded the next day asking me what i would like for compensation.

So i asked for a 15 or 20 $ refund (I cant remember the exact price) as the LP sold for 50$ or so. I thought this was more than reasonable because i had the LP on Puke Marble and Gold and i was trying to complete my collection so i did not bitch too hard.

Well anyway he did not get back to me for a few days and sent him my 3rd email saying if he did not refund me the PORTION i asked for of the selling price, i would file a complaint (I gave him 24 hours and told him that in my email).

Uh hum Uh hum............. NO Response.

So almost 2 days later (Many hours over 24) i filled a dispute/complaint through ebay and Paypal with documentation of the entire event. (Oh yeah, i forgot to add that his initial email stated that "This LP has never been played" ............ So he lied.) So pointing out his lie and messed up story and documenting all of his E-mails, and mine: ebay gave me the 80$ gift certificate.

What really makes this better is that the seller Emailed me after all this stating that he had refunded me. He said that he did it earlier and paypal takes "A long time process such a transaction......" and the time the refund showed up was many hours after i filed the complaint and left him that crucial negative feedback. This is BS because I've transferred/refunded money to others and it shows up instantly.

I received no email stating that he would or did refund me, which would have been sufficient until i got the refund. He obviously refunded me after i filed the disputes. So he messed up... aha

Well, i tried to retract the feedback as he did refund me but that is not possible anymore (I was trying to be a nice guy). So he screwed himself, i got my refund and an apology ($) from eBay. I handled it as respectfully as i could and it worked out in my favor.

There are allot of sellers out there that do not know what they're doing and this guy was one of them, and he screwed himself.

About my Dillinger collection: I have all 12"s of theirs except Irony is a Dead Scene (25 Hand #ed on black) and Calculating Infinity on Root Beer. So i obviously have allot and i am now starting my collection of their 7"s. Just ask if you want a picture of my collection and i will post an up to date one on the "Band or Label collection" thread on this board.

Basically if you want to be compensated for some one screwing you over on eBay, just ask them for a reasonable refund/return/ or whatever it is you want, and document it.......give the seller adequate time (at least a weak) and then give him a reasonable deadline to resolve the matter if he does not respond/ resolve to the issue (24 to 48 hrs) and if that does not happen, document all emails and your initial intentions with the seller. eBay will compensate reasonabley.

I must add i have almost 100 feedback 100% pos. so they knew i wasn't haggling.

Hope this gives some insight

• 3 weeks later...

i've been trying to get a collection for dillinger going, by the end of the month ill have all of miss machine. been trying to get all of the irony ep but there is some stuff that isn't even listed like the red one, brown one, transparent amber orange i wish i knew the pressing on them because those are even rarer than the clear.

with that being said anyone know where i can get a calculating infinty test press? want to help out a friend, this guy is a good dude and has a hell of a collection help him out heres his page. Check out his trade list for the most epic dillinger collection ever

http://www.deadformat.net/user/1dumdum