Thrice- Identity crisis

Guest kevinb

This album need's to be pressed!!!! since sub city is already pressing the A7x albums... I wonder if we have any sub city lurkers on this board. i remeber i posted a thread about if you could have a guilty pleasure album pressed and i said the first two A7X albums pressed.. and then a few weeks later news of both albums getting pressed. i doubt that post had anything to do with it but it is kind of weird. seeing as how their first release

is overlooked by many of their fans... im sure most of their fan base NOW (city of evil & after)wouldnt dig it.

they actually have an album before IC that is waaaay out of print...I think it has some songs from IC too...
Yeah the First impressions ep

the sound quality is horrible but for what its worth i love it

[image]

i dont get it. i love thrice, but this record is terrible
Identity crisis???? are you kidding me? mayby your thinking of the first impressions ep... that i could see

nope. IC is way too "punky" for me, if you will. love illusion of safety and died for artist in the ambulance when that came out, same with vheissu. i just could never get into identity crisis.

they actually have an album before IC that is waaaay out of print...I think it has some songs from IC too...

[image]

there is also an original version of identity crisis released on another label with an extra song thats left out on the sub city version, which is weird cause i think it is the best song on the cd.

[image]

there is also an original version of identity crisis released on another label with an extra song thats left out on the sub city version, which is weird cause i think it is the best song on the cd.

yep first came out green flag records. dustin used to work at a local record store around here and the owners at the time put it out. i dont remember the exact reason why "madman" wasnt included on the re-release.

i can see why people don't like this album if they weren't into it or thrice when it first came out. this album just reeks of nostalgia for me. this was one of a few bands i got to see from the very early beginnings and continue to see them rise and form into something bigger and better. theres no way of explaining how much fun seeing T&C at chain with the "doomball" was without saying "sorry dude you just had to be there"

Love this album, love this band. T&C is probably my second or third favorite Thrice song.

And agreed that Madman being left off wasn't a good idea. Such a good song.

First Impressions is awesome. All Eyes, Opaque, a version of T&C with Dragonball Z sound clips, what more could you ask for?