New Office Tonight!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This office has no self control! I mean, I went without sex for 28 years, and then another 7 after that...

Haha great episode! I didn't really like how Jim proposed but no biggy

I really think they did the proposal like that just to get it out of the way, as it's obvious it's not going to be the main story arc this season -- Dwight, Angela and Andy will be. They've already made a fake wedding site for the future Mr. and Mrs. Bernard:

http://www.angelaandy.com

It was okay -- I think it's too hard for them to pull-off these hour-long episodes.

Anyone else notice that Michael had his goatee for the beginning, then lost it during the lunch where he was eating w/ Holly and Jim, then had it back again in the next scene?

haha yeah i noticed that

yeah i noticed it too

i thought this episode was fantastic and i loved the proposal. maybe it's the whole i'm a girl thing but i think surprise proposals on the spur of the moment are awesome.

The hour episodes suck -- so many scenes would be better as deleted scenes.

Word, with very few exceptions (the last Christmas episode and the Fun Run are the only ones that really come to mind).

The beginning of this episode was so fucking choppy. It felt like there were 100 different scenes in the first 10 minutes.