Photos of Gaslight Anthem sink or swim / got more

Guest admin1338560633

Just got in the 3rd pressing of sink or swim. If you ordered more than 1 copy, you will get both colors. If you ordered 1, you will get one at random. We now have 50 of each color available in our store so get them while you can. thanks.

[image]

[image]

Did your Cash Tribute order go through?

They took my money. No idea on if it'll process. I included a message to let me know if it was an error.

i know yesterday when it popped up again (the cash tibute), i emailed virgil and he said if it popped up, it was probally because someone canceled there order...so you probally got it!!

Ordered this all the way back on August 3rd lol, didn't order a specific color though, so I guess it will be a surprise :o

in a life where things can be very predictable and mundane, surprises are a good thing!

Ordered this all the way back on August 3rd lol, didn't order a specific color though, so I guess it will be a surprise :o

in a life where things can be very predictable and mundane, surprises are a good thing!

Very good point, either way two awesome colors, cant wait to get this in!!

same here, look forward to the surprise. any idea one when these are shipping?