Pomegranates

cactusbot

• 2 months later...
What a weird fruit. Don't you eat the seeds rather than the actual fruit itself? I've only had it once so I don't remember.

Yeah, there's not much else really. The only thing in it other than the seeds is this bitter tasting pithy crap that you wouldn't want to eat anyway. I love the fruit and look forward to them every winter.

I don't know the band though. I'll have to check them out.

Talk about a fruit which has exploded in popularity in the last year or so. Everything is infused with pomegranate's these days. This fad will be over in a few months, just like the internet. :)

really, i didn't know they got extremely popular. i've been having them since i was really little. for the longest time though i never called them pomegranates, but chinese apples.

Talk about a fruit which has exploded in popularity in the last year or so. Everything is infused with pomegranate's these days. This fad will be over in a few months, just like the internet. :)

really, i didn't know they got extremely popular. i've been having them since i was really little. for the longest time though i never called them pomegranates, but chinese apples.

You see shampoo's and stuff infused with pomegranate. That POM juice has certainly become popular, and I know even last year at a place like Booster Juice, there were nothing with pomegranate on the menu, and now they can add it to most smoothies. They also have a pomegranate flavoured Jelly Belly which is fairly new as well. Now at my local grocery store they have a big bin of them in the produce isle, I remember them putting that bin in there about 10 months ago.

I dunno if anyone else noticed this, but I'm positive they've increased exponentially in popularity in probably the last year and a half.

I bought one of those POM juice things once because a girl I was crushing on drank them, and I thought it was gross.

I had never had it before, and a girl I liked had it and we were using it for chaser. I took the shot then the pom juice and accidentally spat it everywhere because of how gross it was. Needless to say that crush never materialized.