Photos of Radiohead - In Rainbows discbox

jhulud

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why a lot of people didn't get on the pre-orders...$80 is a large chunk of change for some...

Yeah, it is. Unfortunately the way things seem to work these days if you don't get a new hot limited release, you'll be priced out of it very quickly.

At least there's a wider, and cheaper vinyl release of it coming out in January.

it looks like they're accepting orders again on the InRainbows.com website. if you want this, jump on it now.

Seems to be that way...a friend of mine just called me after I sent him the text about this...and they're limiting it to one per order...he tried to get two but it kept changing it to one each time he tried to modify the amount...

I just wonder why it's back up? I thought they only made a certain number. I guess some orders fell through and they have a few extras. If anyone is going to buy it, I suggest you do it very soon.

Or maybe they realized that some people legitimately want them and do not want to resort to paying the already-outrageous eBay prices...