circa on ebay

fueledbymike

Guest kevinb

oh kevinb will win this dont even bother bidding.. i've searched ebay every single day for almost a year and i missed out on the autographed one that was thrown up.

Guest kevinb
oh kevinb will win this dont even bother bidding.. i've searched ebay every single day for almost a year and i missed out on the autographed one that was thrown up.

How much are you gonna spend on this?

ha ha i guess you"ll just have to wait & see

Guest kevinb
I guess so. I've never listened to this album before, is it worth all this hype?
I dont know

i mean i dont want your oppinion to be bassed off of people paying 100+ for this lp cause i know that is the minimum its going to for..

they are my favorite band, everybody has theirs & most are willing to shell out big $ for a rare lp.

i will say that they dont sound like to much anything else out there, however they have spawned more than quite a few clones.

They have just helped me through a shitload, and its just one of those albums i can listen to over & over

Guest kevinb

wow it went for $212.00 ... ebay is so fucking weird... i was ready to spend my pittifull life savings of $195.63 on

this lp,the last one topped out at $130.00 i think and i was thinking it wasnt going to go much past that.

this fucking sucks, one day however il own it i guess that's the point you cant win em all

Guest kevinb
sorry man

if im ever gettin rid of mine ill let you know

thanks man i definetly do apprciate it, and id make it worth your while in trade & cash.

youre going to get it for way less than 212 and laugh at the chump who bought it.

i was trying to win the arcade fire neighborhood 1 7" and it went for 200, 210 and 180. I was so pissed, but i won the next one for 130, perfect shape just the same as the other ones. now all of the new ones that go up sell for 200 plus again... point of the story, you'll get it!

Guest kevinb

I know i'l get it, and im glad i held myself back yeah i clould've gotten the extra 15-20$ but

im at the point of spending my life savings AND some money i dont even have yet ha ha..

i was like fuck it dude i've been looking every single fucking day for a good year and it finaly popped up on ebay, but screw that as much as i want it that's just beyond what i can afford right now. let the ebay kids eat it up