Clutch Vinyl Discography Webpage

I know a few people here are into Clutch, myself included. They launched a pretty comprehensive and complete discography page of all their vinyl releases. Always wanted to get some of these, but they go for so much on the ebay.

http://www.hazzardrecords.net/Clutch-Vinyl-Discography.html

• 3 months later...

while the idea of Clutch albums finally finding a proper home on vinyl makes me hot in the pants, there's no way it would happen with VC. entirely different demographic there.

but hey, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind a label could sell 2000 copies of each album on vinyl. Clutch have an immensely loyal fanbase. that's money waiting to be taken!

while the idea of Clutch albums finally finding a proper home on vinyl makes me hot in the pants, there's no way it would happen with VC. entirely different demographic there.

but hey, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind a label could sell 2000 copies of each album on vinyl. Clutch have an immensely loyal fanbase. that's money waiting to be taken!

total agreeance on this. any label doing their vinyl would have absolutely no problem selling out their production runs. i find it very odd that clutch haven't got their shit vinyled up before (s/t only being a promo pressing run i believe) because their fanatical fanbase would snap them up and their totally-suited-to-vinyl sound.

i so want Elephant Riders, Jam Room, Pure Rock Fury and Blast Tyrant. i'd very easily put $50 + shipping down for each of these on 2LP, gatefold jacket jobs.

Jam Room has already been pressed by Emetic Records, though for legal reasons (presumably Megaforce's re-release of JR on CD) they can't release it for 7 years! (it's been at least 2 yrs since this...so 5 or less to go)

I think ER and Transnational will fit on 1 LP. BT & RH/E would have to be on 2xLP.

p.s. The self-titled LP wasn't a promo, it was just pressed and released in europe (pressed in germany).

Jam Room has already been pressed by Emetic Records, though for legal reasons (presumably Megaforce's re-release of JR on CD) they can't release it for 7 years! (it's been at least 2 yrs since this...so 5 or less to go)

I think ER and Transnational will fit on 1 LP. BT & RH/E would have to be on 2xLP.

p.s. The self-titled LP wasn't a promo, it was just pressed and released in europe (pressed in germany).

oh, i thought the s/t was only a promo release. come 5 years down the track, i;m hitting Emetic up for a Jam Room vinyl!

ER would probably fit on one, but its got such a big bottom end that maybe the sound wouldnt be as good if it were on a single LP. and if they were to include the 3 bonus tracks on the Japanese CD release, it would probably need to go on 2 LPs. i'd love to hear Gifted and Talented on vinyl!

anybody know if they're selling any on this tour? i'm seeing em again on saturday and it'd be cool if i knew to bring some extra green.

last time i saw them, the only vinyl they had was the Burning Beard 7".

but if they have anything else vinyl AT ALL, could you pick me up a copy as well? and defo, pick me up any tour-only stuff! CDs or whatnot. you know this effing englishman is good for it dude!

sure thing man. hopefully they'll actually have some.

anybody know if they're selling any on this tour? i'm seeing em again on saturday and it'd be cool if i knew to bring some extra green.

last time i saw them, the only vinyl they had was the Burning Beard 7".

but if they have anything else vinyl AT ALL, could you pick me up a copy as well? and defo, pick me up any tour-only stuff! CDs or whatnot. you know this effing englishman is good for it dude!

CLUTCH fucking rules!!

and you guy maybe interesting in this slow hole to china's red marble....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Clutch-Slow-Hole-To-China-Red-Marble-Vinyl_W0QQitemZ220223708243QQihZ012QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you can still buy this from emetic - http://www.emeticrecords.com/product.php?product_id=38