Good place to buy SACD?

with an sacd when its played on a sacd player it will play in surround sound...its kinda cool....i really love the death cab and dredg ones...but nothing else i felt released was mixed properly to take advantage of the format....the 2 i have were specially mixed for it...

There is also a lot of science behind the mastering, its interesting. Look into it.

Not all SACDs are in 5.1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Audio_CD

SACD sampling rate = 2.8224 MHz.

CD sampling rate = 44.1 kHz

That's 64 times the sampling rate.

with an sacd when its played on a sacd player it will play in surround sound...its kinda cool....i really love the death cab and dredg ones...but nothing else i felt released was mixed properly to take advantage of the format....the 2 i have were specially mixed for it...

There is also a lot of science behind the mastering, its interesting. Look into it.

Not all SACDs are in 5.1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Audio_CD

SACD sampling rate = 2.8224 MHz.

CD sampling rate = 44.1 kHz

That's 64 times the sampling rate.

i specifically mentioned the 2 i had just in case of this....but yeah...the basic idea is it sounds alot better on a nice system...

im actually thinking of moving my record player into the living room so i can use my system with it as opposed to the shitty stereo and speakers in my bedroom....the only downside if i want to chillout and listen to records im gonna have to go in the living room and not beable to lock my door for some me time...so far thats the only issue ive found with living with other ppl.