Jon Foreman (of Switchfoot) - 4x12" Box Set - /500

I am super excited about this:

http://store2.bandfarm.com/jonforeman/pr....D=& prodID=1733

Some people will probably trash it just because of the Switchfoot name attached to it, but these four EPs he released were some of my favorite music of the past year. I have literally been waiting for this for over a year.

It's fairly pricey ($68.50 shipped), but it's four "high-quality" 12" marble-colored records, limited to 500, in a book setting, all signed by Jon. The first 100 orders will receive a handmade canvas wall hanging.

You also get all the MP3s of the songs, plus two additional tracks not on the EPs.

Obviously I'm in love with the music and pumped about this release, but check it out.

i only have the fall and winter eps, but they are so good. i like a few switchfoot songs a lot, but these songs are all amazing.

edit: i really like the artwork for the ep's, but i dont think the cover for the box fits at all...why did he change it?

pps: anyone know when this is shipping?

ships end of october.

While listening to his myspace, "What is this gay shit? Is this from Pocahontas or something?"

-Says my girlfriend who's favorite band is the Format.

ha ha lmao

• 5 weeks later...