Should we get a Wii?

kirbs84

i have a wii, and i regret buying it except for mario galaxy, zelda, and smash brothers. The only games worth getting for the wii are the nintendo franchise games, zelda, mario, metroid, etc., this is excluding those horrible mario soccer/baseball games. and the rest of the games for the console are fucking horrible. but i guess the virtual console is pretty awesome, if you're really into old games.

i have a wii, and i regret buying it except for mario galaxy, zelda, and smash brothers. The only games worth getting for the wii are the nintendo franchise games, zelda, mario, metroid, etc., this is excluding those horrible mario soccer/baseball games. and the rest of the games for the console are fucking horrible. but i guess the virtual console is pretty awesome, if you're really into old games.

well what did you expect out of a nintendo product? you buy it specifically for zelda and mario (and metroid for some i guess). plus super mario strikers for the cube was awesome, not sure how the wii one is though.

also virtual console is amazing.

I love my Wii. I just wish I had more time to play it. I really like some of the really quirky games they put out for it. It's sooooooo much fun to play drunk. Warioware's pretty fun sober, but drunk, the hilarity ensues. My old roommate and I used to have intense Cooking Mama competitions. Lego Star Wars is also supremely awesome.

I'd say if both you and your wife will want to play it, then it's totally worth it.

And I'm with the consensus about Zelda, Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros. The Virtual Console will also make it worth your while. I still can't download stuff for the virtual console because I'm stealing wi-fi from the neighbors and the connection's not quite strong enough for the Wii to update the store. Bleh.