PO: UNITED NATIONS vinyl

jhulud

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what's taking Vedant so long to see this...

already text'd him. i'm ordering one for him now since he's low on cash. fuckkkkk.

also, the cd is like rerecorded versions of all the songs, but like kids bop versions. like they are going to be directed towards kids. not sang by kids, but sounding pretty and all. like jingles.

it just came up with 'standard shipping' for me. it wouldn't allow me to select and United States Post Office options obviously and all the other options were ridiculously expensive next day kind of deals so I just went with what was put in front of me after I selected shipping to the UK.

Pretty stoked to grab one of these, hopefully the packaging lives up to the hefty price tag, and god-damn the global financial crisis. I miss the days of a pretty constant $2 to the £ that gave me an excuse to buy more records from america without it costing too much!!

anyway, they don't declare they will refund to a buyer who pay old shipping cost or not....

They did. I got a Paypal refund email noticed and note advising that they refunded me part of the shipping due to their system error. I must have ordered before they fixed it then.