Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

Another update.....

They are finally here. Now it's time to get rid of them. I've added a much easier buy option under the prices listed on the page. I'm going to replace the photos on the player with a picture of the hand numbered record so you folks can take a peek. I'm going to spend the next day or two numbering and putting stickers on these things so shipping will start on Monday. I'm guessing I'll be able to pack up about 100 each day so recent orders will probably not go out until Friday. Thanks for being patient. Tell everyone you know about this, even if they don't like the band.

i'm personally not surprised. the record is eh, and like kyle (+1 for the HWM love!) i went on a vinyl streak around the time this was announced and thought it'd be cool to order one for trading purposes. if they haven't even sold out yet, why would anyone want it in the first place?

i don't even really like this band and now i'm stuck with this. dammit! haha

so after bugging joe from heavens for a while, he has agreed to sell me 100 copies of the Heavens vinyl. I should have them in about a week and a half or so. Now for the best part, he is going to hand number the copies he sends us (out of 100). I am pretty stoked and should be setting up the preorder on monday.

Guest falloutcollapse
so after bugging joe from heavens for a while, he has agreed to sell me 100 copies of the Heavens vinyl. I should have them in about a week and a half or so. Now for the best part, he is going to hand number the copies he sends us (out of 100). I am pretty stoked and should be setting up the preorder on monday.

This is why you're the man.

Well fucking hell. I NEVER would've ordered it through this guy had I known Virgil was going to get it in. Argh!

neither would i. especially since he said that it was not going to be available anywhere else. i probably won't have any luck canceling my order at this point though.

• 2 weeks later...