Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

that paypal account is Steinbricks, he recently made a blog site for number nine sounds (http://numberninesounds.blogspot.com/) with the same buying info, I doubt you will get some sort of confirmation, but I trust it

I went ahead and ordered one, not a huge fan of heavens but I found the album to be decent, no alkaline trio but still something I would find myself listening to now and again

Ok, perhaps I should have reworded it.

I'm shocked more people didn't read over the page / look into it before sending money and than getting worried about it.

It say's name under the "band members" portion of the page. I'm not at all trying to come off as dick-ish, but it it right there, plus it's a semi-legit page with the blogs/links/info and his name being right there.

At least this will put to rest the worries some are having.

To those awaiting an email from the label...I'd quit waiting as I'm sure he's being slammed with 50+ emails/orders each day and surely does not have time to send out emails about order status.

• 4 weeks later...

So this is supposed to be officially released on Aug. 21; has anyone gotten any sort of email from Number Nine Sounds about the LP shipping or anything? Or even an order confirmation? I know it's Joe Steinbrick's label, but there's been absolutely no sort of update on the progress of this, and it's slightly unnerving.

im sure everything will be fine and everyone will get thier record. its legit. i met josiah at a record store in toronto when they played there and he was a really nice guy, hes not trying to rip anyone off and i doubt matt skiba would let that happen anyway.

1. I like how two years ago, it was Joe Steinbrick, but ever since Heavens. he's become "Josiah." Makes me chuckle.

2. I also like how you just sort of inadvertently made it out to be like Matt Skiba is a crimefighting superhero.

Guest conoley
im sure everything will be fine and everyone will get thier record. its legit. i met josiah at a record store in toronto when they played there and he was a really nice guy, hes not trying to rip anyone off and i doubt matt skiba would let that happen anyway.

1. I like how two years ago, it was Joe Steinbrick, but ever since Heavens. he's become "Josiah." Makes me chuckle.

2. I also like how you just sort of inadvertently made it out to be like Matt Skiba is a crimefighting superhero.

You've seen the Remains DVD - he is a crime fighter!

Update guys...I received a message from Number 9 Sounds (label putting the vinyl out) advising that the record has been delayed for a few weeks. It seems that there was an error at the pressing plant and this has caused a delay.

Just an FYI for anyone that may have ordered it since it was initially supposed to be out 8/21.

• 2 weeks later...

Got yet another update:

"THE VINYL IS BEING DELAYED THREE WEEKS

I've received a large amount of emails about this. You will all receive these "slabs of wax" to load up your decks and get bananas soon enough.

-J"

What's irking me the most is not the delays...I know shit happens...but I have yet to receive a confirmation of payment received and order secured. Here's to waiting more... :P