Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

i dont get why everyone on here is freaking out so much about this... hes selling 1 test press on ebay, if ANYTHING this should be prrof to you that YES hes actually getting this done and since he had the one side redone HE WANTS THE RECORD DONE RIGHT! it makes me wonder how long some of the people on here have been collecting records and how many actually order from small diy labels.. not every label can afford to open up a site (so he deleted the myspace he explained why and has the other legit N9 site) and have a shopping cart with nice invoices (i for one did get a reciept for my paypal payment to N9) ESPECIALLY when its the labels first release. AND since it is his first release you should expect a few delays and bumps in the road since he hasnt done this before. give the guy some credit.. im pretty confident that i will get mine and you will get yours because i dont see anything shady about it. and when its AALLLLL said and done if you REALLY dont get your record and he runs off to portugal with all the riches he got from ripping us off well..THEN you can complain about the whole $16 you lost. but only until then. and even then its just $16, if it means that much to you then get a job.

by the way, i dont want it to seem like id be ok with him ripping me or anyone else off, IF he did/does. id be pissed but at the same theres not much you can do except file a paypal claim and try and get your money back.

putting out records is far from an exact science. I have complete faith everyone will get their records. theres a few preorders I've been waiting years to recieve and still nothing. This however will not be one of them

• 1 month later...

My two bits are...if the guy is having this much trouble getting the thing out in the first place...I have little faith he's keeping track of all the orders that have come in for it. I've been putting out records for over 6 years and after 28 or so releases I've never had the sort of issues he's supposedly having.