Hot Topic Humor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from out Hot Topic, they have a relatively decent selection for Hot Topic. I found some stuff that some of you might be interested in. I don't remember any prices, but...

Alk3-Remains, colored (2 copies I think)

Say Anything-...Is A Real Boy (2 copies)

Coheed And Cambria-don't know title sorry (1 copy)

Fall Out Boy-Infinity On High, pic disk (5 copies?)

Smashing Pumpkins-don't know title 7", clear purple

FBR 7" singles box set, 50% off

If anyone wants any of these, let me know and I'll try to get back there.

I just got back from out Hot Topic, they have a relatively decent selection for Hot Topic. I found some stuff that some of you might be interested in. I don't remember any prices, but...

I hope no one wants the fall out boy one?

I'm guessing there's a hell of a lot more than either of their last two releases, so if someone really wanted it, they probably already have it.

But does that mean you want me to pick you up a copy?

I'm guessing there's a hell of a lot more than either of their last two releases, so if someone really wanted it, they probably already have it.

No thanks. I appreciate the offer.

but if you remember the price for the alk 3 one then maybe we have a deal.

Cafe Metropolis is a cool place. I used to trek up there quite often ( I live about an hour and a half away). I haven't been there since it got shut down, then reopened though. I think the Cursive secret show a couple years ago was the last time I was there. I just don't go to shows nearly as often as I used to.

the cursive secret show was a great time. i had people threatening to kill me because i posted about in on the 570 boards after i read about it on punknews. like most the tardcore kids out there, they were all talk and didn't do anything.

craziest show i ever went to was the An Albatross homecoming out there. it was like their first show in w-b in about a year, my first time seeing them, and it was so packed you couldn't move, then during Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust, like everyone in the crowd stripped to about nothing in the middle of january. nuts show.

but if you remember the price for the alk 3 one then maybe we have a deal.

I don't think it was more than $15.99. Don't quote me on that, but I don't remember being blown away by the expensiveness.

The stickers didn't look they I remembered them looking either. I don't know why.

They also had a copy of No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom. It didn't have the colored vinyl sticker, which I was surprised about. Hot Topic couldn't have the original press...could they? I didn't check the price , but they had 2 copies. I might pick one up for myself, so let's say there are 1.5 copies available. Any interest?

the remains was 27.99

a couple weeks ago i was out back throwing out trash at work (i work in a mall) and i found a bunch of hot topic merch in the trash that they threw away. me and other co-workers split it all up and went and exchanged it for store credt. I ended up getting about 100 bucks in free vinyl.

I got alk3 remains, suicidal tencencies, ratm 10", reinventing axl rose, lucero attic tapes, modern life is war stagger lee + midnight, disco b4 breakdown, this is hell cripplers

the remains was 27.99

a couple weeks ago i was out back throwing out trash at work (i work in a mall) and i found a bunch of hot topic merch in the trash that they threw away. me and other co-workers split it all up and went and exchanged it for store credt. I ended up getting about 100 bucks in free vinyl.

I got alk3 remains, suicidal tencencies, ratm 10", reinventing axl rose, lucero attic tapes, modern life is war stagger lee + midnight, disco b4 breakdown, this is hell cripplers

Just....wow.

the remains was 27.99

Just....wow.

I got two Lifetime 7"s two

I can't believe this thread tricked me into going into hot topic. The hot topic at my mall has a small vinyl selection, but it is all the usual hot topic bullshit. my chemical romance, avenged sevenfold, fall out boy, etc. They did have a copy of New Maps of Hell, but as I was considering buying it, I thought "what the fuck am I doing here". Then I quickly left.

I can't believe this thread tricked me into going into hot topic. The hot topic at my mall has a small vinyl selection, but it is all the usual hot topic bullshit. my chemical romance, avenged sevenfold, fall out boy, etc. They did have a copy of New Maps of Hell, but as I was considering buying it, I thought "what the fuck am I doing here". Then I quickly left.

what mall was it?

just curious since you're in PA.

what mall was it?

just curious since you're in PA.

Susquehanna Valley

Guest falloutcollapse

Mission Accomplished.

I think the only vinyl I ever picked up from a hot topic was when they had the thursday/thrice 7" on clearance for $.99 and I bought the 3 they had left. Kind of pointless but they were cheap...

Also a Bill Lumberg postcard for my cubicle. That was a must have.

Would you happen to have any more of those splits? If so, would it be possible to take one off your hands?

if you still need one i have a couple extras

well since i was reading this and never knew hot topic carried vinyl...i drug my gf to the mall to check out what they had. it was reallllllly bad. i can't explain how tortured my soul was being in there but anyway...the selection sucked real bad. i was half tempted to by the half off def leppard picture disc. i ended up buying that purple smashing pumpkins 7 inch and for some reason...i'm not quite sure why...ok i guess it's cause i'm a sucker for that paramore chick...i bought the 50% off fueled by ramen/decaydance singles box set. i feel dirty...